Biotest

Should I V-Diet?

Quick summery of myself.
I was once a regular in the gym back in high school/college. Several years have passed since thenâ?¦.
Ive been back in the gym now over 3 months. Cardio daily for 1h w/ Weights for 1h. I dont know exactly how much muscle ive put on so far but I do know that ive dropped 30lbs of fat. To simply explain my diet. Low cal/carb, high protein.

Ive done some research on the V-Diet, its truly awesome to see the results others are making. My question about the starting weight. The V-Diet calculator shows a maximum of 265lbs to begin the program. My starting weight would be around 300 currently.

What would the advantages or disadvantages be if I decided to begin this program at my current weight?

Thanks for reading

[quote]twilliams wrote:
Quick summery of myself.
I was once a regular in the gym back in high school/college. Several years have passed since thenâ?¦.
Ive been back in the gym now over 3 months. Cardio daily for 1h w/ Weights for 1h. I dont know exactly how much muscle ive put on so far but I do know that ive dropped 30lbs of fat. To simply explain my diet. Low cal/carb, high protein.

Ive done some research on the Vdiet, its truly awesome to see the results others are making. My question about the starting weight. The Vdiet calculator shows a maximum of 265lbs to begin the program. My starting weight would be around 300 currently.

What would the advantages or disadvantages be if I decided to begin this program at my current weight?

Thanks for reading
[/quote]

Continue with what’s working for you, then when you hit 265, use the V-Diet to break any plateaus, continue the fat loss, and help you break old habits and create newer, healthier ones.