Biotest

Sharon's V-Diet Journal Starting 4/09

So, here’s my story in a nutshell. I’m 41, been a trainer for 10 years but just don’t look as much like one as I should anymore. I’ve always had to work at it but at least the work used to pay off…then around the age of 30 everything changed very quickly. I was sticking to my diet and workouts and the weight just kept piling on.

I’ve lived with it for about 10 years now, give or take 10 pounds, but this is it. I want it gone for good…plus I just spent one hell of a lot of cash on supplements…plus exchange…plus delivery…plus duty…so come hell or high water, I’m going to follow this thing!

My profile pic was taken about a year ago when I was about 5lb lighter than I am now, so you can use your imagination because I don’t have to guts to post ‘before’ pics. I’ve already told other trainers I work with that I’m doing this, so I realy don’t want them to see my flabby, pale butt in a bikini. Hopefully I’ll want to post the ‘after’ pics but here are my measurments…which is a big enough step for now.

Sex:female
Height 5’1"
Weight: 125
Neck: 12.75
Shoulders: 42
Upper Chest: 36
Lower Chest: 37
Waist (navel): 30.5
Waist (lower): 32.5
Hips: 37
Arm R: 11
Arm L: 11
Thigh R:23
Thigh L:22
Calf R:13.75
Calf L: 13.5

Glad you decided to give it a go. You’ll be glad :wink: Keep us updated on your progress.

Lisa

Wow! Thanks Lisa, that was quick. I’ve been reading your blog over the past week while I was waiting for my shipment. You look great and thanks for the support.

Great to have you on board this crazy train! Keep us updated!

I will. Thanks Chris.

welcome welcome your gonna rock it. stick your nose down and plug on thru were here if you need us

Thanks! I’ve been reading everyone’s blogs for the past week and it sounds like the support system is great. It’s really given me a lot of confidence. I’m looking forward to starting tomorrow and my dog Ozzy is looking forward to our hour long walks every night…well, he didn’t exactly say that…but I sensed it.

Good luck! Keep us posted on your progress.

Definitely. Thanks Kansas.

[quote]fitatude wrote:
Thanks! I’ve been reading everyone’s blogs for the past week and it sounds like the support system is great. It’s really given me a lot of confidence. I’m looking forward to starting tomorrow and my dog Ozzy is looking forward to our hour long walks every night…well, he didn’t exactly say that…but I sensed it.[/quote]

Ozzy’s bigger than you! Looks like he’s the one that needs to go on the V-Diet.

Good luck Sharon!

I LOVE that dog! I thought it was a giant stuffed bear at first!! Cant wait to see those new stats after week 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and transition. Ozzy will be dog-tired! Hah.

Fititude,

Thanks for the encouragement on my log. I will follow your path on the forum.

Stay Strong.

Seth

[quote]fitatude wrote:
I’m looking forward to starting tomorrow and my dog Ozzy is looking forward to our hour long walks every night…well, he didn’t exactly say that…but I sensed it.[/quote]

lol my roommates dogs had no idea what was goin on when i walked em for the first couple of days lol. now they get it thou. gald to see the duty and extra shipping didnt discorage you. your gonna do awesome! cant wait to see your progress. keep us posted.

o and btw, you dont look even close to 40!

So, I started with my first shake this morning and thought, “wow, this is a lot sweeter than I expected”…only to find out when I went to make my second one, that I had put 2 scoops of the Surge Recovery stuff in, instead of the whey protein…60g of sugar…well that would explain the sweetness. Drinking the real deal right now which tastes much better except for the Leucine which kinda tastes like a rubber tire…or at least what I think one would taste like. Oh well, it still tastes better than the big glass of chocolate flavoured sugar I drank earlier.

lol ya i hate that Surge too. i made the mistake of gettin original flavor. yuke!

Just finished my first V-Burn Challenge (Int.)- 24min:55sec. I’ll be quicker next time. Back to the blender for two more scoops of Surge :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey Sharon! I agree with the other poster, you do not look 40 at all! You look like you’re in your twenties! And I mean that in a complimentary way. You’re so pretty!

Your stats are similar to mine, except that I started at 130 and I’m around 124 now. Feels so good to see that number again.

And…I can’t believe that is a real dog! I thought it was a stuffed animal at first. How cute.

Well, you can do this and you’re gonna look smokin’ when you’re finished. This thing works, it takes you for a wild ride, but it is a serious fat burner! Looking forward to hearing more about you.

Penny

[quote]fitatude wrote:
Just finished my first V-Burn Challenge (Int.)- 24min:55sec. I’ll be quicker next time. Back to the blender for two more scoops of Surge :-P[/quote]

LOL dont beat yourself up over THAT time. I think that’s a great time! I just finished my third Vburn…my first one was 38 minutes, second was 32 and this one today was 23. I’d sure have loved to START at 24. So…Rockstar!!! Great work :wink:

Lisa

Oh yeah, try the chocolate Surge hot just once and see if you cant down it easier. (2 coffee cups + 2 mins in the microwave, not scalding, not lukewarm).

[quote]fitatude wrote:
Just finished my first V-Burn Challenge (Int.)- 24min:55sec. I’ll be quicker next time. Back to the blender for two more scoops of Surge :-P[/quote]

I know the diets are personalized according to weight (and possibly gender), but are you referring to Surge (the super sweet post-workout stuff) or Metabolic Drive?

If your plan is similar to mine, Surge should only be used during/after your three weekly workouts.

If you misspoke, my fault! I just didn’t want you to be using the wrong stuff!