Biotest

Share Your Plazma Results


#1

I have started using Plazma intra workout and have got amazing results. With the help of my coach Amit Sapir i have gone from 220lbs 10% bf to 250lbs 8% bf in the last 12 weeks. my strength is through the roof and my recuperation is amazing. What kind of results have others had using Plazma?


#2

[quote]Testergaard wrote:
I have started using Plazma intra workout and have got amazing results. With the help of my coach Amit Sapir i have gone from 220lbs 10% bf to 250lbs 8% bf in the last 12 weeks. my strength is through the roof and my recuperation is amazing. What kind of results have others had using Plazma?[/quote]
That’s some great work!

You might want to check these threads where people talked about their experiences:


#3

does anyone take plazma for cardio sessions?

as someone who loses muscle very quickly, I don’t want to risk it

but would the high carb amount in plazma have a detrimental impact on the fat oxidation and calorie expending aspect of the cardio session?

2 sessions of 20-30mins HIIT a week

anyone…?


#4

Bob, I think the usual recommendation for guarding against muscle loss during the cardio sessions you describe is usually utilizing MAG-10 vs. Plazma.

Preparing a serving of MAG-10 and have a bit before, a bit during, and a bit right at the end of your cardio session.


#5

Bob,

  1. Plazma is for lifting, though a few ultra-marathoners have used it for their events. For most people, Mag-10 is a better choice for cardio or conditioning sessions. Info: http://www.t-nation.com/training/predator-conditioning

  2. The type of carbohydrates in Plazma (and Mag-10) are thermic in nature and can’t be counted the same as whole-food carbs. Totally different effect on the body. It’s practically impossible to gain fat from them. If anything, they lead to fat loss. See the product pages for detailed info.


#6

[quote]Testergaard wrote:
I have started using Plazma intra workout and have got amazing results. With the help of my coach Amit Sapir i have gone from 220lbs 10% bf to 250lbs 8% bf in the last 12 weeks. my strength is through the roof and my recuperation is amazing. What kind of results have others had using Plazma?[/quote]

More like 6-7%… big and full as a house.
post a pic!


#7

[quote]Testergaard wrote:
I have started using Plazma intra workout and have got amazing results. With the help of my coach Amit Sapir i have gone from 220lbs 10% bf to 250lbs 8% bf in the last 12 weeks. my strength is through the roof and my recuperation is amazing. What kind of results have others had using Plazma?[/quote]

I’m sorry, but let’s get real here for a minute: You didn’t gain 30lb+ of lean mass in 3 months just from taking Plazma.


#8

[quote]bobMartial wrote:
does anyone take plazma for cardio sessions?

as someone who loses muscle very quickly, I don’t want to risk it

but would the high carb amount in plazma have a detrimental impact on the fat oxidation and calorie expending aspect of the cardio session?

2 sessions of 20-30mins HIIT a week

anyone…?

[/quote]

It probably depends on your goals for the session. If fat loss is your number 1 goal, I’m not positive what the answer is, but I’ll share my opinion in the next paragraph.

If your goal with the cardio sessions is mostly conditioning, I believe Plazma is a good choice. I mix 1 scoop of Plazma with 1 scoop of Surge Workout Fuel to get me through high intensity conditioning sessions, and I think that has benefitted me in terms of preserving muscle.

As far as calorie expenditure, I would definitely consume those calories during/around your conditioning session, and maybe manipulate calories at other meals to compensate if you’re trying to keep total caloric intake low. Workout nutrition is my number 1 priority, and I don’t believe that should ever be sacrificed.


#9

[quote]dez6485 wrote:
I’m sorry, but let’s get real here for a minute: You didn’t gain 30lb+ of lean mass in 3 months just from taking Plazma. [/quote]

I’m glad someone else threw a bullshit flag on this.