Biotest

Shake Timing

Chris,
I’m not on the V-Diet, but i am still in a cutting phase. my last meal of the day is usually 1.5 to 2 scoops MD before bed. Should I have this right before bed, or an hour before, etc? Thanks

It’s not a big deal either way. Two things to think about:

1. Some people can’t sleep well if they feel hungry. So you may want to have the shake before bed rather than several hours before.

2. Some people prefer to have their last shake an hour or two before bed so they can pee before sleeping. (Big shake as last meal = multiple bathroom visits during the night.) Others don’t like going to bed on a full stomach.

So, up to you. Won’t make much of a difference either way when it comes to fat loss results.

Chris, if I’m getting my NEPA walk in very 1st thing in AM, should I do it on empty stomach or after meal 1? Do I take recovery shake after walk and/or V-Burn, or just after weights? Does the recovery shake take the place of any of the other 5, or in addition to? Finally, is it a problem to do strength or V-burn on HSM day? Thanks!

[quote]jennian1 wrote:
Chris, if I’m getting my NEPA walk in very 1st thing in AM, should I do it on empty stomach or after meal 1? Do I take recovery shake after walk and/or V-Burn, or just after weights? Does the recovery shake take the place of any of the other 5, or in addition to? Finally, is it a problem to do strength or V-burn on HSM day? Thanks![/quote]

1. Doesn’t make a difference. Minutia.

2. Surge Recovery is only used after hard weight training, which is only 3 times a week with the V-Diet. V-Burn is not weight training.

3. No. It is in addition to.

4. No, that’s fine.