Biotest

Se7en Usage for Men

Hey Chris -

I remember reading Se7en could be used for men, is that the case? stick to the label or change the dosing for a 190 pound male?

Looking to add it to my leaning out stack:
ECA
Carbolin 19
Alpha Male

using Mag-10 and Plazma intra workout already.

Yes, <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/seven"target=“new”>Se7en can be used by men. In fact, it was first marketed to men. The newest formula of Se7en, while marketed to women, is actually more powerful than the earlier version. Men can use the same label recommendations, though we’ve had a few users double it.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Yes, <a href="http://www.T-Nation.com/store/products/seven"target=“new”>Se7en can be used by men. In fact, it was first marketed to men. The newest formula of Se7en, while marketed to women, is actually more powerful than the earlier version. Men can use the same label recommendations, though we’ve had a few users double it. [/quote]

Thanks Chris!

[quote]j62usa wrote:
Hey Chris -

I remember reading Se7en could be used for men, is that the case? stick to the label or change the dosing for a 190 pound male?

ECA
Carbolin 19
Alpha Male

using MAG-10 and Plazma intra workout already.

[/quote]

I tend to use it when getting very lean. Perhaps it is just the effect of fat loss, but I seem to notice harder, denser muscles and more vascularity with it. I think of it more as an aesthetic supplement than a performance supplement, though I’m sure it has some performance effect. If funds were unlimited, I’d use it year round but choose to prioritize other Biotest supplements. I do like it as a '‘finesse’ supplement if that makes any sense.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:

[quote]j62usa wrote:
Hey Chris -

ECA
Carbolin 19
Alpha Male

using MAG-10 and Plazma intra workout already.

[/quote]

I tend to use it when getting very lean. Perhaps it is just the effect of fat loss, but I seem to notice harder, denser muscles and more vascularity with it. I think of it more as an aesthetic supplement than a performance supplement, though I’m sure it has some performance effect. If funds were unlimited, I’d use it year round but choose to prioritize other Biotest supplements. I do like it as a '‘finesse’ supplement if that makes any sense.[/quote]

Nope you’re absolutely correct. Se7en is a hardening agent, it really shines once you’re already lean. That said it works great on fatloss phases