Biotest

Se7en... Right Under My Nose!

Well, this shows you what being away for a few years will do.

I always wondered what happened to Methoxy-7. Along with Power Drive, probably my all-time favorite supplement. At one time, I had like 12 bottles of the liquid version in my closet. I JUST realized that it’s still here, only now it’s called Se7en and marketed towards women.

I don’t care if it’s for women…I don’t care if it’s for frickin’ goats for that matter…I just ordered two bottles. If it’s anything even close to what the old Methoxy-7 was, I am in for a real treat. That shit was magic for me.

[quote]Serge A. Storms wrote:
Well, this shows you what being away for a few years will do.

I always wondered what happened to Methoxy-7. Along with Power Drive, probably my all-time favorite supplement. At one time, I had like 12 bottles of the liquid version in my closet. I JUST realized that it’s still here, only now it’s called Se7en and marketed towards women.

I don’t care if it’s for women…I don’t care if it’s for frickin’ goats for that matter…I just ordered two bottles. If it’s anything even close to what the old Methoxy-7 was, I am in for a real treat. That shit was magic for me.[/quote]

It’s actually more powerful than the old Methoxy-7 that was marketed mostly toward men years ago.

I’m on a cycle of it right now! Good stuff.

How well does it work for fat loss?

I’m not sure that I would say it works well FOR fat loss as much as I would say it works beautifully WITH fat loss.

Supposedly there is no such thing as “toning” a muscle, but this stuff seemed to make my muscles harder and denser. It seems to provide a constant level of pump to the muscles. It also seems to enhance vascularity. This was quite noticeable for me, since I’m not one of those guys with cable-like veins running through my body.

I’ve never “bulked” in any major way, so I’m not sure if it would do the same there. But when you pair it’s effects with a period of fat loss, it seems to provide that elusive ability to add muscle and lose fat at the same time.

I wouldn’t spend the money on this stuff unless I was doing everything else about 90% correctly. That is when it really works. I read some feedback over on the T-Sorority forum and saw that it worked really well for some of the figure-competitor types who already had their shit in order to begin with and were looking to bring their physiques up to a really high level.

Now…all that being said, I wonder if it does have some kind of ability to selectively burn fat…maybe it targets the really superficial, just-under-the skin fat or something… but I know I felt like I just got shredded when I was taking the stuff. Can’t wait to fire it up again.