Biotest

Se7en & Carbolin 19 Substitute

I live in Australia and can’t get HOT-ROX. I’ve read Carbolin 19 and Se7en is the recomended substitute but can’t find/workout the recomended dosage.

Is it 1 Carbolin 19 and 1 Se7en for each HOT-ROX?

Also are the suppliments for a Pulse Fast legal in Australia?

Just use Carbolin 19 (if you can get it still; I think it’s being reformulated) and/or Se7en according to label directions. Those labels can be viewed at the Biotest store: https://www.t-nation.com/free_online_store

Not sure what’s allowed and not allowed in Australia, though I see nothing that could be wrong with the Pulse Fast components. Please contact Biotest customer service and they can let you know for sure.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

Just use Carbolin 19 (if you can get it still; I think it’s being reformulated) and/or Se7en according to label directions. Those labels can be viewed at the Biotest store: https://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_store

[/quote]

Hey Chris, I have some Carbolin 19 (at least a month’s worth) and I am thinking about using it and wanted to get your opinion.

I’ve read several threads on Carbolin 19 but I am still uncertain as to whether or not I should use it or if females should use it.

I am female and I weigh about 118 and I’m 5’3". I don’t know my current bodyfat. If I go by my Tanita scale it says 22% but I’m not sure how accurate that is.

After about a year off of lifting I lost 30lbs (purposefully) and now I am back to it. My goals are to lose a bit more bodyfat and tone up what muscle I have. I still have pretty good muscle even after taking time off and I’m not particularly interested in packing on a lot of muscle which I tend to do easily. I still want my new “thinner” clothes to fit-especially the jeans in the thighs if you know what I mean. I like somewhere between bikini and figure as far as a “look”.

My husband thinks I should try the Carbolin 19 but I’m on the fence and unsure. I also have some of the old Methoxy-7 and some Se7en. HOT-ROX makes me nauseous so can’t do that.

What would be your advice to me? Let me know if you need any more info. Thanks :slight_smile:

[quote]Oceanid wrote:

Just use Carbolin 19 (if you can get it still; I think it’s being reformulated) and/or Se7en according to label directions. Those labels can be viewed at the Biotest store: https://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_store

[/quote]

Hey Chris, I have some Carbolin 19 (at least a month’s worth) and I am thinking about using it and wanted to get your opinion.

I’ve read several threads on Carbolin 19 but I am still uncertain as to whether or not I should use it or if females should use it.

I am female and I weigh about 118 and I’m 5’3". I don’t know my current bodyfat. If I go by my Tanita scale it says 22% but I’m not sure how accurate that is.

After about a year off of lifting I lost 30lbs (purposefully) and now I am back to it. My goals are to lose a bit more bodyfat and tone up what muscle I have. I still have pretty good muscle even after taking time off and I’m not particularly interested in packing on a lot of muscle which I tend to do easily. I still want my new “thinner” clothes to fit-especially the jeans in the thighs if you know what I mean. I like somewhere between bikini and figure as far as a “look”.

My husband thinks I should try the Carbolin 19 but I’m on the fence and unsure. I also have some of the old Methoxy-7 and some Se7en. HOT-ROX makes me nauseous so can’t do that.

What would be your advice to me? Let me know if you need any more info. Thanks :)[/quote]

1. Carbolin-19 is fine for females, no worries. If I had to choose, I’d say to go with Se7en though.

2. Yep, Tanita scales are notoriously inaccurate.

3. I have the same issue with HOT-ROX. All you need to do it take it with food, not on an empty stomach as the label says. Still works great and no nausea.

[quote]Oceanid wrote:

[/quote]

What would be your advice to me? Let me know if you need any more info. Thanks :)[/quote]

1. Carbolin 19-19 is fine for females, no worries. If I had to choose, I’d say to go with Se7en though.

2. Yep, Tanita scales are notoriously inaccurate.

3. I have the same issue with HOT-ROX. All you need to do it take it with food, not on an empty stomach as the label says. Still works great and no nausea. [/quote]

Thank you :slight_smile:

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.