Biotest

Se7en and HOT-ROX?

Quick Question,

Any reason I should not add Se7en to my HOT-ROX and flameouts?

Or should I wait for my 2nd round of dieting?

Reading the info on Se7en it seems like it’s for women who already have a great bod and want to

bring it to the ulitmate hard level.

Basically, since I’m round (for now) is it pointless for me to take this?

[quote]CIRCEILNA wrote:
Quick Question,

Any reason I should not add Se7en to my HOT-ROX and flameouts?

Or should I wait for my 2nd round of dieting?

Reading the info on Se7en it seems like it’s for women who already have a great bod and want to

bring it to the ulitmate hard level.

Basically, since I’m round (for now) is it pointless for me to take this? [/quote]

Se7en is a little of everything, as you mentioned a body hardener so to speak: leads to fat loss and can help with some muscle gain. And it can be used with HOT-ROX since it’s not a stimulant.

Most fat burners like HOT-ROX that contain stimulants are probably better cycled. Se7en doesn’t have to be cycled since it’s not a stimulant. Most people i believe stay on HOT-ROX for 6-12 weeks (if needed), then cycle off for a while.

So, if you wanted to use both i think an effective strategy is to use HOT-ROX, then cycle over to Se7en, then back to HOT-ROX. However, there are no issues with taking them together as i mentioned, i guess it depends on what way you want to go and i’m sure CS has a good strategy for you to follow if you truly wanted to use both.

Eazy is correct. Se7en will help you lose fat and gain muscle, and it’s always a good time to do that. No need to wait until you’re leaner. However, I do like the cycling idea - use Se7en when you’re not using HOT-ROX, though both can be used at the same time if you want.