Biotest

Se7en and Hot-Rox Together?

Chris, just wondering about adding se7en as part of the V-Diet. I read a few logs where they took this along with HOT-ROX, would this make a big difference? I am just curious as what your thoughts are on it. Thanks Chris!

It’s perfectly fine to add Se7en. It could only help.

Is it going to make a drastic difference? Well, the V-Diet is already fast and effective, so I can’t say it’ll make it even faster and even more effective. But it certainly won’t hurt.

I’m actually on Se7en right now. I love being a hardcore woman! :wink:

Hey Chris, thanks for the feedback, just wanted to let you know that I got my Se7en, I figured why not. So I will keep you posted on how it goes, I am already seeing some awesome results though from the V-Diet and pulses. It is just incredible and I feel incredible which is something I can truly say is amazing :slight_smile:

[quote]jjohn0105 wrote:
Hey Chris, thanks for the feedback, just wanted to let you know that I got my Se7en, I figured why not. So I will keep you posted on how it goes, I am already seeing some awesome results though from the V-Diet and pulses. It is just incredible and I feel incredible which is something I can truly say is amazing :)[/quote]

Awesome. Keep me updated!

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.