Biotest

Sabotage my Diet! Help!

I just started my V-Diet. I know my body and according to the diet I am supposed to take HOT-ROX and do my workout on an empty stomach. (I do my workout first thing in the morning) By the end of my workout I feel sick. Will I sabotage my diet if I have a small whey shake in the morning? Also do I have to do the workout exactly or can I add more exercises for a variety?

In my experience, it definitely took a 2 or 3 days for my body to adjust to all shakes. I think there are a couple things you could do within the parameters of the plan if your stomach is upset first thing in the morning. It’s “optimal” to do your NEPA 1st thing in the morning on an empty stomach after taking HOT-ROX but if you feel sick, try having your regular AM shake then walking. Or walk later in the day. (Don’t add in a different whey shake that’s not on the diet) Make that adjustment for the next couple days until your body gets used to the diet an then try walking in the AM on an empty stomach.

[quote]bbddmatko wrote:
I just started my V-Diet. I know my body and according to the diet I am supposed to take HOT-ROX and do my workout on an empty stomach. (I do my workout first thing in the morning) By the end of my workout I feel sick. Will I sabotage my diet if I have a small whey shake in the morning? Also do I have to do the workout exactly or can I add more exercises for a variety?[/quote]

1. You are NOT supposed to do your workouts on an empty stomach (fasted state.) That’s never ideal for weight training. (But it’s okay for NEPA walks - not sure which “workout” you’re referring to.)

And you should not have a “small whey shake.” You should have a small Metabolic Drive shake as instructed by the V-Diet.

You can also take your HOT-ROX with a shake. This helps prevent the nausea that some people (including myself) get when taking fat burning supplements on an empty stomach.

1. The V-Diet workouts are designed just for those on the strict V-Diet so you won’t under- or over-train. They’re fat-loss, muscle-preservation specific. Best to stick with the plan. There’s a strong correlation between those who change the plan and those who can’t finish the diet or get less-than-great results. It’s all designed to work as a system. Stick with what’s been proven to work.

Thank you for the information. Just one more question? Do I continue with the HOT-ROX while on my non workout day? I am trying to get my diet and workout schedule written out for the week and I am a bit confused on that one?

[quote]bbddmatko wrote:
Thank you for the information. Just one more question? Do I continue with the HOT-ROX while on my non workout day? I am trying to get my diet and workout schedule written out for the week and I am a bit confused on that one?[/quote]

Yes, HOT-ROX can be taken daily for 6 weeks straight, all the way through the Transition period of the V-Diet.

Keep us posted!