Biotest

Russian Strength-Skill

Hey Coach, just read the article and am looking for a new program after using the 20 Minute Muscle Builder Program for 4 months during my works busy time of the year (I’m a farmer). Now that I’ve got more time to get in the Garage of Pain I’m looking at a longer program and am intrigued by the new article. Just have a quick question, in the Russian strength article, when you say Workouts 1-6, what is the frequency for them. Say for Group1, is WO1 for the first week of the program, or is WO 1 Monday and then WO2 on Thursday and so on? Hope that makes sense. Would have asked on the forum but comments don’t appear to be working at the moment.
Thanks in advance,
Ryan

Do you know it already? cause want to know it too…

[quote]Field_Strong wrote:
Hey Coach, just read the article and am looking for a new program after using the 20 Minute Muscle Builder Program for 4 months during my works busy time of the year (I’m a farmer). Now that I’ve got more time to get in the Garage of Pain I’m looking at a longer program and am intrigued by the new article. Just have a quick question, in the Russian strength article, when you say Workouts 1-6, what is the frequency for them. Say for Group1, is WO1 for the first week of the program, or is WO 1 Monday and then WO2 on Thursday and so on? Hope that makes sense. Would have asked on the forum but comments don’t appear to be working at the moment.
Thanks in advance,
Ryan [/quote]

Ideally you do 6 workouts a week. So each group is done 3x per week.

CT,

I was wondering if you could provide a bit more clarification (sorry if this is redundant). Is “workout 1” the prescribed reps and percentages for week 1 etc? So if you’re doing military press and bench for “group one” do you follow the reps/ percentages for both exercises in the same workout?

I will start the RSS program next week on the way in this picture.
I am only afraid that the volume is not high enough to build more strenght cause i did smolov for squat and bench before. I like the idea of the rss program but i think it’s more effective for mastering technical weight lifting moves. But my goal is a higher total for the big 3 and get more jacked and muscular. I also think that i will do the overhead press only for hypertrophy and not on this way. I think it i will follow this program till i cant add no more weight on the 5x1 after some cycles is that right?
Do you think that this is a good way start and are my thoughts right?
I hope to hear something soon (i am not good at english)
this is my variation off the program: (20/30 sec rest on manual labor day)

[quote]Pokemon wrote:
I will start the RSS program next week on the way in this picture.
I am only afraid that the volume is not high enough to build more strenght cause i did smolov for squat and bench before. I like the idea of the rss program but i think it’s more effective for mastering technical weight lifting moves. But my goal is a higher total for the big 3 and get more jacked and muscular. I also think that i will do the overhead press only for hypertrophy and not on this way. I think it i will follow this program till i cant add no more weight on the 5x1 after some cycles is that right?
Do you think that this is a good way start and are my thoughts right?
I hope to hear something soon (i am not good at english)
this is my variation off the program: (20/30 sec rest on manual labor day)[/quote]

If you want more volume use sets of 2 reps instead of 1, at the starting percentage