Biotest

Round 2 This Week

Well, I guess kind of round 3, but we won’t get into that right now. :slight_smile:

My first V-Diet changed my life! I’ll be ordering this week, here is my today picture. Weighing in this morning at 194 lbs at 5’7.

Intermediate program?

nah, I will be sticking to my current program. Not that I think the program written for the velocity diet is bad, it’s just not conducive to my long term goals.

Roger that, it can be a bit limited. It’s also designed with that extreme caloric deficit in mind. But you’ve been around the program before so I’m sure you’ve got it all figured out. Keep us updated.

Looking forward to seeing your results. You should be shredded!

[quote]plutusplutus wrote:
Roger that, it can be a bit limited. It’s also designed with that extreme caloric deficit in mind. But you’ve been around the program before so I’m sure you’ve got it all figured out. Keep us updated.[/quote]

I certainly will. I have trained in this method on a caloric deficit in the past, and was fine, but obviously not something as extreme. I’ve dropped my training down alot this week and last so my CNS will be completely fresh next week :slight_smile:

Hoping my order will arrive on monday. It screws things up a bit to start on tuesday, but I did the first time around and it wasn’t so bad.

Thanks alot chris, I am really hoping so as well!

Order completed! It definitely won’t be here for monday though haha. I am excited to see how it goes, the first time around I responded ridiculously well. The v-diet plus 2 more weeks of smart eating had people asking me “how did you get so ripped that fast?” and what drugs I was taking. I was heavier than I am now with much less muscle mass, so I cannot wait to see what just 4 weeks will do.

Curious as to why my order hasn’t shipped yet, I was expecting it to have shipped yesterday in fact.

back picture, not a real “progress” picture, just turned around in front of my webcam. but just to give some idea, plus I have never really taken a back shot before.