Biotest

Rob's V-Diet

Quick background. I went through Army Ranger School the end of last year, during which I lost almost 50 lbs. This was due to the sleep and food deprivation during the course. Since graduating in December, I have proceeded to eat quite a lot. And pretty much anything I could get my hands-on. I lost all willpower and discipline when it came to eating and food choices. Needless to say, this has had a negative impact on my waistline and body comp.

Enter the V-Diet. I figured this would be a great way to get rid of the fat that I have put back on and reset my “food desires” so that I can get my eating habits where they should be at the completion of the diet.

My starting measurements are as follows. All measurements were taken cold, unflexed.:

Date: 19 Apr 2010
Height: 72 in.
Weight: 191 lbs
Neck: 15 1/2 in.
Shoulders: 48 in.
Chest upper: 41 in.
Chest Lower: 40 in.
Waist (navel): 37 in.
Waist (Largest): 37 in.
Hips: 40 in.
Upper Arm (L): 13 1/2 in.
Upper Arm ®: 13 1/2 in.
Upper Leg (L): 24 in.
Upper Leg ®: 24 in.
Calf (L): 14 1/2 in.
Calf ®: 14 1/2 in.
Ankle (L): 8 1/2 in.
Ankle ®: 8 1/2 in.
Caliper: 14 mm

I also took a Caliper measurement. I know that I probably didn’t take the most accurate measurement, but I did read it three times and got the same result. I will conduct the measurement the same each time,so I should still get an accurate reflection of change.

Here’s to a fun experience.

-Rob

Side Pic

Back Pic

Front Upclose

Yo man, welcome aboard. If you can make it through Ranger school, V-Diet should be a freaking walk in the park. That’s hardcore man; congrats and thank you for your service to the country!

Keep us posted.

Welcome fellow V-Dieter. Keep up with the workouts and drink your shakes. You will finish this diet in no time, and the results, trust me will be amazing.

Good luck Ranger!!!

VTBALLA34-Thanks for the kind words and for the support. Now if you will bear with me, I would like to step on my soapbox. This following is the result of reading through a lot of the stuff on the site and a lot of the questions and posts that Chris has addressed. None of this post is directed at you whatsover. FWIW.

You know, it’s funny. During my military career, I have had the pleasure (lol), to attend several military schools/selections that are considered to be pretty challenging. The thing I have found out is that any one school/event doesn’t make any other school/event any easier. A challenge is a challenge. However, what you do learn is that you are capable of more than you previously thought. What changes is your mental attitude. When you are having a rough time, you keep going because you know you can. Quitting no longer is an option. Not that it doesn’t enter your mind; it’s just not something you will act on. Now, I am not saying that experience doesn’t help you properly prepare yourself, physically and mentally, for other challenges. But all of these programs are designed to take you past physical exhaustion. It’s in that state where the mental determination becomes crucial. Simply because when your playing for real downrange, you can’t exactly quit or not follow through with the plan.

Same thing with the V-Diet. I will stick to it and see it to the end because I made that mental decision. Not that it will be “easy” or that I won’t have cravings or temptations. It’s simply a matter of choosing not to give in or quit. You make the decision to complete, or quit, the diet before you even start. As Churchill stated, “Whether you think you can, or you can’t, you’re right.”

Oh, and anytime I feel that i’m a “Super Bad-Ass”, it only takes my wife about 10 seconds to bring me back down to reality and remind my that i’m not that tough, lol. :wink:

M-AUDIO84- I really am looking forward to the results. The before and after pics on the site have been very motivating and really give me something to look forward too.

JRSNIPE003- Thanks. RLTW.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.