Biotest

Riley’s V Diet Log

Day 0- 4/1/2018 - Sunday

The reason: Unfortunately I am no stranger to dieting. I have tried this diet in the past and had a lot of success. I have an event in 39 days, I want to lose weight and reset my bad habits.

I plan on posting daily, with the good the bad and the ugly! I do plan on going over the 28 days so I’ll post my results and then keep it going!

I am very lucky to be doing this with a friend and a supportive husband.

Here’s to five weeks of shakes and resting my health!

Today we prepared dinner for the week, tons of grilled chicken and veggies! Additionally I packed all my protein in baggies and portioned out the flameout. Fail to plan, plan to fail!

Good luck! I began week 3 yesterday. So far I’ve lost about 15 pounds and a couple inches off my waist!

How’re things going?

Day 1- 4/4/2018 - Wednesday

Weight: -1.6

Schedule:

8:00AM: 2 Scoops of Metabolic Drive, 1 Serving Superfood, 1 Flameout
3:00 PM:2 Scoops of Metabolic Drive, 1 flameout
6:00 PM: 6oz Grilled chicken breast, 1 cup broccoli.
Training:

NEPA Walk – Very active at work, walked 4 miles during work. Due to my schedule right now I wasn’t able to walk in the evening. I am going to find time to do more walking and schedule my lifts.
Notes/Thoughts:

Total weight loss: -1.6
I didn’t drink my lunch shake because work was hectic. I wasn’t hungry but I still wish I would have remembered. Additionally, I did not have a shake in the evening after dinner I was full and I honestly fell asleep. I want to make these a priority to stick with the diet and make sure I am getting enough each day.
Coffee: everyday I get an americano, it’s my thing. I do add a little half and half and I don’t see that changing. It’s my sanity. In the grand scheme of things I think two tablespoons of half and half is worth my sanity.
Measurements: I need to take my measurements and not just focus on weight. I know some days I might not see the big weight loss and I can count on my measurements to see progress!

(This format I borrowed from another v diet log. Seemed the most organized and it was easy to plug my information in, so thanks!)

Going good! I started Wednesday and not Monday like I planned due to a short work trip! Excited to start!

I am hoping for similar results!! Good job!

Day 2- 4/5/2018 - Thursday

Weight loss: -1.0
Total weight loss: 2.6

Schedule:
8:00AM: 2 Scoops of Metabolic Drive, 1 Serving Superfood, 1 Flameout
12:00 PM:2 Scoops of Metabolic Drive, 1 flameout
3:00 PM:2 Scoops of Metabolic Drive, 1 flameout
6:00 PM: 6oz Grilled chicken breast, 1.5 cups of green beans.

Training:
NEPA Walk – Walked a little over 3 miles during work.

Notes/Thoughts:
Total weight loss: -2.6 ( I hope I can keep the weight loss at a pound a day, but realistically that is probably not going to happen)

• I did it, I had my shakes during the day! I still didn’t have a night time shake. That’s the next goal is to add that in if I need it!

-Measurements: still haven’t taken them.

Good to see you’re pretty much on track with things and getting into a groove. But yeah, definitely make sure you have all the shakes each day. You need to protein and calories.

Also, any reason you’ve avoided carbs in the HSM? As long as you stick to good sources and smart portions, it’s totally fine to have some carbs daily. That’s how the plan was designed.

These two go hand in hand. You don’t want to over-focus on the scale, because of muscle gains. Measurements are a much more accurate way to track how your body’s improving.
5PoundsHeightWeight
If the girl on the left gains 5 pounds on the scale, she’s not going to look like the girl on the right, and vice versa.

Day 3- 4/5/2018 - Friday

Weight: Didn’t Weigh in

Schedule:
7:00 AM: 2 Scoops of Metabolic Drive, 1 Serving Superfood, 1 Flameout
11:00 AM: 4 Ribs at a BBQ
6:30 PM: Burger and fries :confused:
Training:

Normal day at work walking around
Notes/Thoughts:

Weight loss: I don’t want to know lol.
Had a BBQ at lunch and that was the start of my downfalls for yesterday. When I got home my husband and I went out and I had a burger with sweet potato fries. I am not sure what I was thinking. Honestly wasn’t that good!!! Anyways, today (Saturday) I am back at it. One day of blah isn’t going to ruin my diet. Is it weird that other people sabotage me so easily! Ugh where is my will power! (Yes I know I did it to myself)! Like I said today is a new day, I feel good. Maybe I needed yesterday to realize just how much I want this and how amazing I feel making good choices.

Thank you for the pictures and advice. I have had a lot of success not having the carbs except those that come from the vegetables. Due to the quick weight loss I want I am taking more of a low carb/keto approach. It is temporary. We will see how things go! I am sure I can add In some carbs and still stay low enough to achieve the results.