Biotest

Rhodiola Question

I’m going to start a bottle of rhodiola for the first time, as I begin high-rep squats again for the first time in a decade or more (185 rep program to be specific). I’m finishing off a second bottle of Surge Workout Fuel, but so far no noticeable increase in work capacity, and no decrease in recovery time or DOMS. Nada. And that’s at three scoops per workout, regardless of duration.

I know rhodiola didn’t get a lot of hype like the latest roll-out of products, but I also haven’t heard any non-positive comments either. Fingers crossed.

My question is: I wake-up at 04:00, and am in the gym by 04:30. I’m not going to repeat the label here, so can I get by with two in the A.M., or another two six-hours later?

[quote]JPanchalk wrote:
My question is: I wake-up at 04:00, and am in the gym by 04:30. I’m not going to repeat the label here, so can I get by with two in the A.M., or another two six-hours later?[/quote]

Yes. Just take Two at 4 when you wake, then Two after 10.

I love me some rhodiola.

That plan sounds fine.

Thanks guys.

Is it okay to take Rhodiola with Indigo-3G? I have not heard anything to say you should not, but I just wanted to confirm.

Kekoa, yes, no problem.

Thank you for your reply.
I am looking forward to trying it.