Biotest

Results for Women?

I was wondering if some of the women who have done the V-Diet could post their results. I’m trying to convince my wife to do the program and she’d like to know what type of results other women have seen.

Anybody?

euhhhh me. I lost 16lbs. And I’m starting a 2nd round of the Diet very soon. I jsut opened a new thread where you can find a link to my old one. But browse the forum you will find some nice results :slight_smile:

Here’s my Day 1, Day 7, and Day 21 Pics. I have two days left, and will be taking my Day 28 pics on Friday, and updating :slight_smile:

All in all, I have been VERY HAPPY with my results! The first week was the worst - but after that it’s honestly not been that hard.

I’ve lost 11.5 lbs so far (I didn’t have that much to lose, so I’m thrilled with this - I had set a goal of only 10 lbs). I also see a huge difference in the amount of “thigh rub”, my shoulder definition, and the firmness of by butt and midsection. I’ve gone from a size 8 down to a size 4-6 (4’s are a little snug but 6’s are a little big).

More than the weight loss, increased muscle tone, and definition though, I am loving the behavior and attitude changes that I have experienced during this diet, especially when it comes to my attitude towards food.

I’m a figure competitor, and I have all the knowledge in the world about how to “lean out” or “bulk up” and how to “eat clean”. HOWEVER up until this point, every time I’ve gone through a “cutting phase”, I have been miserable because I constantly felt deprived (and yes, my being miserable turned me into a raving “you know what” which didn’t exaclty make my husband’s life a piece of cake!).

I’ve always had a WICKED BAD sweet tooth and turn into bitch of the week if I’m craving chocolate or ice cream or something, and forcing myself to refrain from eating it.

I can HONESTLY say that this diet has COMPLETELY changed my attitude towards food. Rather than looking at it as a treat or an indulgence or something that I’m trying to avoid, I am able to just look at it as fuel for my body and my workouts. I no longer have any sugar cravings AT ALL, and am truly craving all of the “healthy foods” that I’ve had to FORCE myself to eat in the past when attempting to eat clean or diet for a show.

Please have your wife PM me or post any specific questions here, and I’d be happy to answer them to the best of my ability :slight_smile:

I will be starting the V-Diet and exercises on Monday March 2nd. I can post my results. I have all the supplements and will be following the diet and exercise exactly. I’ve been weight training and doing the diet things for over 20 year so I think I can provide an experienced opinion. Would that help?

Ok, I’ve convinced my wife to do it and she’s really excited. We’ll try to post her results as we go. Thanks.

Hey Mike - good luck to you and your wife :slight_smile: I just hope that she REALLY wants to do this for herself, and that it isn’t something that she’s just doing to make you happy . . this diet is really tough, and there is absolutely NO WAY that I would have made it through the full 28 days if I was just doing it for someone else. . .

I’d compare it to quitting smoking - if you’ve made your mind up to do it, and prepared yourself with the proper tools and support, then you can quit. If on the other hand, you’re quitting because a wife/gf/husband/bf is nagging you to quit, it’s much more likely that you won’t be succesfull.

That said, we’ll be rooting for her :slight_smile: You ought to have her set up a profile of her own so that she can post, ask questions, and share in the support that this forum is so good for!

[quote]christietracy wrote:
Here’s my Day 1, Day 7, and Day 21 Pics. I have two days left, and will be taking my Day 28 pics on Friday, and updating :slight_smile:

All in all, I have been VERY HAPPY with my results! The first week was the worst - but after that it’s honestly not been that hard.

I’ve lost 11.5 lbs so far (I didn’t have that much to lose, so I’m thrilled with this - I had set a goal of only 10 lbs). I also see a huge difference in the amount of “thigh rub”, my shoulder definition, and the firmness of by butt and midsection.

I’ve gone from a size 8 down to a size 4-6 (4’s are a little snug but 6’s are a little big).

More than the weight loss, increased muscle tone, and definition though, I am loving the behavior and attitude changes that I have experienced during this diet, especially when it comes to my attitude towards food.

I’m a figure competitor, and I have all the knowledge in the world about how to “lean out” or “bulk up” and how to “eat clean”. HOWEVER up until this point, every time I’ve gone through a “cutting phase”, I have been miserable because I constantly felt deprived (and yes, my being miserable turned me into a raving “you know what” which didn’t exaclty make my husband’s life a piece of cake!).

I’ve always had a WICKED BAD sweet tooth and turn into bitch of the week if I’m craving chocolate or ice cream or something, and forcing myself to refrain from eating it.

I can HONESTLY say that this diet has COMPLETELY changed my attitude towards food. Rather than looking at it as a treat or an indulgence or something that I’m trying to avoid, I am able to just look at it as fuel for my body and my workouts.

I no longer have any sugar cravings AT ALL, and am truly craving all of the “healthy foods” that I’ve had to FORCE myself to eat in the past when attempting to eat clean or diet for a show.

Please have your wife PM me or post any specific questions here, and I’d be happy to answer them to the best of my ability :)[/quote]

My name is Pamela and I will be starting the V-diet on April 4th when my products arrive. Searching in this Forum for other females that wish to compete in Figure and they utilize the V-diet to get results was one of my main focus. I will appreciate if you can give me some support when I start my V-diet and also, some guidance, since I will be getting ready to compete on September for a Figure competition on base.

I am a US Navy Active Duty Sailor, stationed on a forward deployed ship in Japan for 2 years. I’ve been lifting for 13 years, but never focus on my diet until I started competing in Judo, Brazilian Jiu-jitsu and Power Lifting 8 years ago.

Since I already have muscle mass, I need to lose BF and thought that since been deployed so often on a ship, is pretty hard to make my own food and the V-diet sound great for my type of lifestyle. Do you think you can help me with support and guidance? Thank you very much in advance!

P.S.
I have attached a picture of me so you can have an idea of how I look.

Sincerely,
Pam

I am on day 28 now and have lost 9lbs - not as dramatic as some girls but I’m a natural pear (even if I’ve muscled up my upper body a fair bit) and have a lot of trouble persuading my body to drop fat. My most noticeable loss was 1.75 inches from my waist and 1.5 inches around my stomach at navel level.

Pamela, you have some great shoulders there - I’m sure V-Diet will suit you. It’s a bit miserable but at the same time, for convenience and simplicity you just can’t beat it.