Biotest

Referrals?

chris,
if i wish to refer people to you, is the best way just to refer to the website, or phone?

If you mean for diet advice, just have them sign in to T-Nation and post questions here or the Live Coaching forum. I’d be glad to help out. (I don’t do private consultations.)

no. sorry again.
i mean people that train. they are either my friends, or other guys in the gym.
sometimes people talk about training and supps.
since i am extremely pleased with all your company has to offer, i would be confident that if i referred anyone here, that they would be happy.

you may think im crazy, but i do not refer easily. my reputation is too valuable.
if it came up, i would like reccommend your company.
so, should i just send them to the website, or tell them to check the website, and call or post with any questions.

fyi. i have used all kinds of supps in the past. gnc… all the brands. primal muscle, etc.
i have used T-Nation on and off since around 2001. and i have never been disappointed.
and now that i have had access to, and experienced the coaching, i feel that more should know about it.

i tried to type clearly. i hope you can read it

all the best
dom

Sure, just send them to either our home page, the Newest in Training (Live Coaching) area, or the main store page: http://www.t-nation.com/store/supplements/

Sometimes the forums can be harsh to new folks, so they’re welcome to post here in Ask Chris or send me a PM (private message.)

We appreciate it!

hi chris, please. forward this to jred and tim patterson.
i would like to return the favor to tnation and Biotest.
i will bring a couple boxes of finibars to the gym, and i plan to bring some brain candy.
they do not have a “shake bar” or anything like that.
if you guys can think of anything else, i would be happy to oblige.

and, if it goes over well. (just thinking in advance), do you guys offer commercial deals to resellers?
have a great night
dom

Thanks, domcib!

When it comes to sampling supplements, things like Brain Candy, Spike and Finibars are best because you can either taste them or feel them (or both) right away.

As I understand, our online store here sells items at or below wholesale price already, so gyms that want to sell our products buy them just like anyone else – taking advantage of the multi-unit discounts where available of course – and mark up the price when they resell them.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Thanks, domcib!

When it comes to sampling supplements, things like Brain Candy, Spike and Finibars are best because you can either taste them or feel them (or both) right away.

sounds good. i dropped off 2 boxes Finibars today… will drop some Brain Candy nest time.
ill have to look into Spike.

As I understand, our online store here sells items at or below wholesale price already,

yep… it sure does

so gyms that want to sell our products buy them just like anyone else – taking advantage of the multi-unit discounts where available of course – and mark up the price when they resell them. [/quote]

i agree totally… i figure one of 2 things could happen.
either the gym will sell them or give em out for free and whoever tries them will hopefully look to buy them on their own.
all the best and thanks so much for everything

Chris Shugart wrote:
Thanks, domcib!

“When it comes to sampling supplements, things like Brain Candy, Spike and Finibars are best because you can either taste them or feel them (or both) right away.”

sounds good. i dropped off 2 boxes finibars today… will drop some brain candy nest time.
ill have to look into spike.

'As I understand, our online store here sells items at or below wholesale price already,"

yep… it sure does

“so gyms that want to sell our products buy them just like anyone else – taking advantage of the multi-unit discounts where available of course – and mark up the price when they resell them.”

i agree totally… i figure one of 2 things could happen.
either the gym will sell them or give em out for free and whoever tries them will hopefully look to buy them on their own.
all the best and thanks so much for everything