Biotest

Recovery Drink?


#1

I am currently on day 2 of the V-Diet and today i did a strengthening yoga class along with an abs workout, Should i be taking the recovery drink ?


#2

Nope. Only for hard-ass weight training.


#3

I’ve got some experience with this. Yoga is great for NEPA only, no need to replace any workouts with it or treat it as part of your regimen. I’m currently on the V-Diet and I’m doing hot yoga once or twice a week as NEPA and its really helping me recover from the advanced program lifts.


#4

[quote]Silvergoat 66 wrote:
I’ve got some experience with this. Yoga is great for NEPA only, no need to replace any workouts with it or treat it as part of your regimen. I’m currently on the V-Diet and I’m doing hot yoga once or twice a week as NEPA and its really helping me recover from the advanced program lifts.[/quote]

Also doing bikram, its very good but 90 mins of it, approx 1000 Cals + i need to add in extra shake and recovery or i’d be crippled the day after, just my 2 cents on it

btw week 3 on V-Diet and i’m getting stronger, great programme, but can’t wait to start eating some more solids.


#5

[quote]Botastic wrote:
Also doing bikram, its very good but 90 mins of it, approx 1000 Cals [/quote]

I had no idea that yoga burned so many calories.


#6

[quote]hockeydawg wrote:

[quote]Botastic wrote:
Also doing bikram, its very good but 90 mins of it, approx 1000 Cals [/quote]

I had no idea that yoga burned so many calories. [/quote]

Either had I till after doing it and was wondering how many cals I just burned. I can see why, 90 mins at 40 degrees just the body trying to cool down I say burns half that. Try it out it’s great for stretching if anything