Biotest

Received Indigo-3G, Schedule/Diet

I would really like to start Indigo-3G tomorrow morning. I get up at 3:45am and am in the gym when it opens at 4:30. I have a good solid hour to work out, but have to be at work by 6am. Pre workout nutrition is typically a banana w/ 1 tbsp. peanut butter and a scoop of Metabolic Drive Low Carb or one scoop of Surge Recovery. 2 scoops of Surge Recovery and 1 scoop Metabolic Drive Low Carb post workout.

If I opted to take Indigo-3G at 11:15 (start of lunch break) and again around 6 pm, would not taking it pre workout be a big mistake. I am trying to not have to wake up at 3am just to slam 6 pills back and then wait till 4am to start nutrition.

Critique welcomed!! Here’s a typical diet for the day

4am- 1 scoop Surge Recovery
4:30-5:30am- Workout (just started HP Mass-Hypertrophy)
6am- 2 scoops Surge Recovery and 1 scoop Metabolic Drive Low Carb
9am- 2 scoops Metabolic Drive Low Carb and an apple
11:30am- 2 scoops MD muscle growth formula and a banana w/ 1 tbsp pb
5pm- Chicken, fish, or beef. Sweet potato, couscous, or quinuoa. A huge salad w/ tons of fibrous veggies (Dressing is red wine vinegar and siracha)
9pm- 1 cup cottage cheese w/ either a tomato or 1/2 an avocado.

[quote]jbalplayr02 wrote:
I would really like to start Indigo-3G tomorrow morning. I get up at 3:45am and am in the gym when it opens at 4:30. I have a good solid hour to work out, but have to be at work by 6am. Pre workout nutrition is typically a banana w/ 1 tbsp. peanut butter and a scoop of Metabolic Drive Low Carb or one scoop of Surge Recovery. 2 scoops of Surge Recovery and 1 scoop Metabolic Drive Low Carb post workout.

If I opted to take Indigo-3G at 11:15 (start of lunch break) and again around 6 pm, would not taking it pre workout be a big mistake. I am trying to not have to wake up at 3am just to slam 6 pills back and then wait till 4am to start nutrition.

Critique welcomed!! Here’s a typical diet for the day

4am- 1 scoop Surge Recovery
4:30-5:30am- Workout (just started HP Mass-Hypertrophy)
6am- 2 scoops Surge Recovery and 1 scoop Metabolic Drive Low Carb
9am- 2 scoops Metabolic Drive Low Carb and an apple
11:30am- 2 scoops MD muscle growth formula and a banana w/ 1 tbsp pb
5pm- Chicken, fish, or beef. Sweet potato, couscous, or quinuoa. A huge salad w/ tons of fibrous veggies (Dressing is red wine vinegar and siracha)
9pm- 1 cup cottage cheese w/ either a tomato or 1/2 an avocado.

[/quote]

You definitely want to get one of those two doses in prior to training. Its vital as it will help drive those nutrients into the muscle, at the very time its most important, during training!

CS will surely advise you and i would echo his sentiment that it would be more than worth your while and money along with Indigo-3G to invest in some of Biotest’s more advanced peri-workout nutrition products such as Anaconda or Plazma. Those two are far more advanced and improved over Surge Recovery. I would look into the Plazma stack which includes Indigo and Plazma at a really great price break.

However, going off what you have on hand, the best protocol would be to use the Surge Recovery (2-3 scoops) have one dose of Indigo, as the label states, 30min prior to starting to sip on the Surge Recovery.

The second dose you can place wherever fits, be sure its 6hours or so apart from your first dose, you could place it at your last meal of the day if you wanted. Main thing is definitely ditch the banana/peanut butter/Metabolic Drive pre-training in favor of just Surge Recovery, pre/during training. Then simply have a nice protein/carb meal shortly after you’ve finished training.

Definitely look into some of the stacks out there to as far as peri-workout nutrition goes, well worth the investment, especially in conjunction with Indigo.

Agreed. Of course price is an issue with the other supps. I have three bottles of Surge Recovery right now, hence using it for peri workout nutrition.

Eazy gave you some good advice. Yes, you definitely want to have one of your <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/indigo-3g"target=“new”>Indigo-3G doses before training, about 30 minutes before your first serving of Surge.

If that’s too tight for your schedule, you could have it with – or a few minutes before – the first Surge Recovery serving you’re using pre-workout. I know Tim Patterson said it was okay to use Indigo-3G with the Plazma pre-load, so it’s probably okay with Surge, at least in the manner you’re using it. The second dose of Indigo-3G should come before dinner.

<a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/plazma"target=“new”>Plazma would be the superior choice, but go ahead and use up those bottles of Surge Recovery, then look into the <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/packages/plazma-reactive-pump-stack"target=“new”>Plazma Stack and the auto-ship program to really save some bucks.

If you’re using a second dose of Surge Recovery after training, use it by itself, no Metabolic Drive added. You don’t want to “slow down” the formula of Surge.