Biotest

Recalculating the V-Diet

Hey Chris, I actually just finished reading every thread in the “Ask Chris” section and I only did see one specific thread concerning my question.

It’s the end of day 4 for me (Started Thursday, now Sunday night!) and on Friday - Saturday I basically weighed in at 216lbs down from 223lbs I think it was. I assume that’s just that bad weight I shed off right away.

1.Since the AM shake is still the hardest for me and the new calculations for 216-217 (morning weigh ins by the way) can I drop down from 3 scoops in the morning to 2? I’d much rather be a little less full and go for a walk rather than suck it up and lay down trying not to puke haha.

Some input would be awesome! I don’t mind the over full feeling if you think results will be better that way though! (I mainly ask this because you said some wiggle room is allowed in the diet)

Oh and I’m pretty sure this is a yes as well for the next two but never hurts to double check!

1. I can bike ride right? This is easier for me than walking and I want something to do all day. I’m talking about flat ground, no heavy breathing, no climbing hills type deal. Just the wind in the face version of NEPA!

2. For the HOT-ROX, I was following the instructions but to make sure (I’ve read everything I could find) I can take 2 when I wake up, and than 6 hours later I pop another one right?

Thanks again! Found some answers about seasonings and HSM from reading everything too! A lot of hidden gems in the forums! Oh, and you seriously need a HSM book for cooking if you don’t already! and if you do, where can I buy it? :stuck_out_tongue:

1. Yes, that’s fine.

2. Yes, sounds good.

3. Yes, that’s right, 2 in the AM, 2 in the PM, but not too late in the day since it’s a stimulant. That’s max dose. Some go 1 and 1 or 2 and 1. But 2 and 2 is max and recommended. Take with a shake if it upsets your stomach.