Biotest

Really a Beginner to V-Diet, Need Help

Hi Chris, I am a 41yr old mother to 4 children. (18,16,14 and 4) I am 5’4 and 129 lbs…I have purchased the Metabolic Shakes and the HOT-ROX. I totally understand the shake intakes, NEPA, but REALLY need guidance with the beginner special weight training workouts 3 days a week along with the V burn challenge. Could you please or anyone else help me with this?

Is this a diet that mainly focuses on weight lifting? Or can I do stomach crunches, leg lifts, squats etc and see results too that way? Please, please tell me YES. I have never lifted weights before. I am bound and determined to loose this MUFFIN TOP and love handles and tone this poor body before my husband and I go on a honeymoon we never had Feb 14! Ps I did read Tab 4 … Training but I have noo clue. Please help me get my body healthy again and in shape!!

Yes you need to lift weights, otherwise you wont get the results you’re after. You’ll lose some weight, but you wont burn fat as well as you could and you will probably still look the same just weigh less.

Do you have questions about the specific movements or something else?

Did you watch the videos? It shows all of the weight training exercises.

For best results, follow the plan as closely as you can. Also, you said you purchased the Metabolic Drive and HOT-ROX, but does that mean you didn’t get the full V-Diet package with all the required products?

Yes, you can lose fat just drinking shakes and taking HOT-ROX, but that’s not really the V-Diet. And yes, you can lose fat while not lifting weights, but weights is what will make you look GOOD after the fat loss: toned, tight, etc. And it keep the fat off by ramping up your metabolism.

[quote]corstijeir wrote:
Yes you need to lift weights, otherwise you wont get the results you’re after. You’ll lose some weight, but you wont burn fat as well as you could and you will probably still look the same just weigh less.

Do you have questions about the specific movements or something else?[/quote]

Hi corstijeir, I am not able to view the videos. Not sure if it is because I have an iPad or what. Do I just go to the video tab next to forums? And look for the v-diet ? Or are they elsewhere? Maybe I am not even in the right video area. Thank you in advance :wink:

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Did you watch the videos? It shows all of the weight training exercises.

For best results, follow the plan as closely as you can. Also, you said you purchased the Metabolic Drive and HOT-ROX, but does that mean you didn’t get the full V-Diet package with all the required products?

Yes, you can lose fat just drinking shakes and taking HOT-ROX, but that’s not really the V-Diet. And yes, you can lose fat while not lifting weights, but weights is what will make you look GOOD after the fat loss: toned, tight, etc. And it keep the fat off by ramping up your metabolism.

[/quote]

Hi Chris, yes I only purchased the above mentioned products. Reason being is a friend of mine referred me to this site. She and her husband used the shake and Hot-Rox only. They also went to a gym. In the end they looked fantastic!!! Perfect 10;) so they suggested I too just need the shake and Hot-Rox.

She has since moved away and I lost contact with her. So that’s pretty much why I am not sure if I really need to do weights and if I do what things are they exactly and can I just do them from home? Hard to know without seeing your video. I might have to bumb my sons laptop off of him to view these videos .

iPad doesn’t want to play them for me. Is their another spot I can find these videos on in your website? It has to be the beginner ones :wink: thanks Chris!

Start here:

http://velocity.T-Nation.com/free_online_program/sports_body_training_diet_velocity/velocity_diet_30#readmore

The vids may no work on the iPad.

I think that the full V-Diet is not for you at this time. However, HOT-ROX is a very effective fat burner and Metabolic Drive as a meal replacement is perfect for you.

What I’d suggest is something we often call the “V-Diet Lite.” Basically, it’s a shake for breakfast and lunch, maybe another mid-afternoon, then a healthy solid meal (HSM) at night (or for another meal in the day if you prefer.) Keep that solid medal wheat-free and high protein with good fats. Take Flameout if you need some extra healthy fats in your diet (and most everyone does.)

Another good plan is the 10 Gram Carb Cure:

Take the HOT-ROX on this plan and use the Metabolic Drive as one or two meals per day. Some find that replacing the last meal of the day with MD is very effective since that’s when most people overeat anyway.

Keep us posted on whatever you decide. We’re here to help.

[quote]moosy wrote:
Start here:

http://velocity.T-Nation.com/free_online_program/sports_body_training_diet_velocity/velocity_diet_30#readmore[/quote]

Tab 4 of this page will have the videos in it. Not sure if it’s the iPad stopping you from seeing them or not.

http://velocity.T-Nation.com/free_online_program/sports_body_training_diet_velocity/velocity_diet_30#the-diet/velocity-diet-program-3-0

this link will take you to the v-diet package calculator telling you what you need and when. So fill out the rest of the MD order with what you’re missing.

http://velocity.T-Nation.com/free_online_program/sports_body_training_diet_velocity/velocity_diet_30#the-diet/velocity-diet-program-3-0

Read tip 1, then move to the FAQ tab

I’ll also agree with Chris- you might just not be ready for the V-Diet. You need to have everything in order or you will fail.

Let us know what we can do to help

i cant see the videos on my iPAD…on my PC laptop and Android cell phone I have no problem viewing them.

[quote]TallRob wrote:
i cant see the videos on my iPAD…on my PC laptop and Android cell phone I have no problem viewing them.[/quote]

Yep no apple products, looks like the videos are playing with flash.