Biotest

Real Food Every Other Day?

Have you had anyone do the V-Diet for 60 days doing NEPA every morning and following the lifting plans, but eating real food (low carb) every other day for the entire day and then drinking the shake protocol every other day?

If you have, what was the result of this?

Sure, there are several variations. Results can’t be predicted simple because everyone is different: their training, how much they have to lose, their food choices, etc. But it can definitely work. I also like shakes all day and an HSM at night. That plan can be used for an extended period of time.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Sure, there are several variations. Results can’t be predicted simple because everyone is different: their training, how much they have to lose, their food choices, etc. But it can definitely work. I also like shakes all day and an HSM at night. That plan can be used for an extended period of time. [/quote]

Sounds good. I might give that a go after the first week here. Do a one week straight up V-Diet and then alternate days on and off the V-Diet. I’ve done the diet 3 times before this one and am sitting around 15-18% BF. I get down to 10% when I complete a month around 200lbs, start around 220 usually…

I’m ready for something different and longer so that I can begin to incorporate a diet I can stick with for life instead of this gain/lose constant. With the real eating every other day I can choose to do longer, more intense workouts as well. I will need to keep track of everything on fitday, but the long term result will be worth it instead of using the V-Diet to run away from my eating issues.