Biotest

Rapid Weight Loss and Dizzyness in the Gym?

I am on the Velocity Diet at th moment coming to the middle of my second week and have experienced around a 18lb loss it this normall as i figured i would lose maybe 3 or 4 lbs in water but the fat looss seems allmost too fast. Also is it normall to feel lack of energy as i found myself nearly passing out in the gym the other day.
thanks
aaron

DO you have a lot of weight to loose? How much did you loose the 1st Week, The 1st week I lost 10 lbs. I worried a little bit. but it seemed to be an ok lost. The 2nd week was 3lbs.

Regarding lack of energy…I do not feel that…are you sipping a some Surge during your workout as well??? You could do that.

yea i do have quite a lot to lose, i lost about 14 lbs in the first week and im on day 4 of week 2 and have lost another 7lbs but i do plan to lose about 30 lbs so i have a lot to lose really. ive not tried sipping anything in my workouts, or maybe im just not gaining enough as im up for about 18 - 20 hours a day usually. maybe it could be to do with that i was just wandering if anyoe had experienced similar.

Wait, you’re sleeping only 4-6 hours a day? If I read that right (your post are hard to follow because of lack of punctuation and capitalization) then this is much more likely to be the cause of your problems, not the diet.

Also, please outline exactly what you’re doing: workouts, supplements taken, etc.

Hey buddy. sorry i have been posting in a bit of a rush. I will usually be sleeping about 4 - 6hours an evening but thats not really a recent change just a deamon of having to wake up at 5 am really. i find it difficult to arive home before 12 pm with other commitments. Im taking a pretty basic diet really just 4 shakes per day, Flameout, flaxeed and some HOT-ROX.

I dont eat peanut butter so i have been adding a little milk to 1 or 2 of my shakes just for some fats. Workouts wise i have not yet adopted the Waterbury plan and just carried on with my own dropping the weight by about 10%. I htink th e worst day i had was using a l;eg press where i lost the most significant amount of energy.
thanks
aaron

[quote]BaronVonLedwidge wrote:
Hey buddy. sorry i have been posting in a bit of a rush. I will usually be sleeping about 4 - 6hours an evening but thats not really a recent change just a deamon of having to wake up at 5 am really. i find it difficult to arive home before 12 pm with other commitments. Im taking a pretty basic diet really just 4 shakes per day, Flameout, flaxeed and some HOT-ROX. I dont eat peanut butter so i have been adding a little milk to 1 or 2 of my shakes just for some fats. Workouts wise i have not yet adopted the Waterbury plan and just carried on with my own dropping the weight by about 10%. I htink th e worst day i had was using a l;eg press where i lost the most significant amount of energy.
thanks
aaron[/quote]

Chris will explain why you need to use the designed workouts and why you need to be following the guidlines strictly! Have you read the sticky’s at the top of the page? If not do that first! Also I’m curious to know if you did the calculations for the diet? It doesnt really sound right having 4 shakes a day? Do you mean on a workout day 4 + Surge??? And Milk is not a good source of fat its more of a carb source than anything and the lactose is going to spike you insuline if your not carefull!!!

Read The Sticky’s
Dave.

It’s NOT part of the Velocity Diet to use milk. If you don’t want to use all natural peanut butter, a good option would be to use olive oil in your shakes and obviously adjust for the calories. Another guy used raw eggs and just mixed them into his shakes. Think monounsaturated fats to balance out the polys you are getting from the Flameout and the milled flax seeds. The 4-6 hours of sleep might be doing it, but when I did this, I slept around 6 hours a night and felt great on some days, and not so great on others. Just push through it.

Also, if your workout plan is extremely high volume, that combined with lack of sleep and the very low calories will surely have you feeling like crap. Waterbury’s workouts are designed with the diet in mind, i.e. they are very quick workouts, no maxing out, no “go to failure on every set” prescription. Do the plan EAW or you will waste time and money. You’ll lose weight of course with your “plan”, but it probably won’t be as successful as it could have been.

Well I won’t repeat what was jsut said…you have some clue…But why aren’t you eating peanut butter??? allergy? if it is the case, chris mentioned you can you almond natural butter instead, could it work better?

WOW thanks for all the responses, i had meant to return and pick up the Waterbury plan but ive been literally ran off my feet. I dont eat peanut butter as it makes be vomit so i dont think its too good an idea ill try to find some almond butter.

I did do the calculations on the diet, im supposed to be taking in 1300 calories on non lift days and around 1500 on lift days but a lot of the time i seem a little ful to make the targets.

I didnt realise milk would be such an issue, ibviously not pure milk i have been waterin it down heavilly but i guess i should cut it out. ill try a raw egg for tomorrw. Thanks for all the help this truely is an invaluable resource.

closed #10

closed #11

closed #12