Biotest

Ran Out Of Time w/ Workout

Hi Chris, I’ve been on your V-Diet since last monday (jan 05) and have felt great, I scheduled my workouts on tuesday, thursday and saturday so today I did the advanced #2 workout but fell short on time and missed the 90 sec side plancks.

Would you recommend me to do them at noon/night when I come back from home or just leave 'em behind?

Just trying to make my best following your exact diet and the training program since I see so many ppl that decide to have a lot of “alternatives” on food and exercise that it doesn’t even look like the V-Diet anymore!

thanx, JC

Sure, you can make up the planks at another time. No big deal. And as you get used to the training program, it’ll be easy to budget your time in the gym.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Sure, you can make up the planks at another time. No big deal. And as you get used to the training program, it’ll be easy to budget your time in the gym.

[/quote]

Great! I thought I would make it but the truth is that I forgot them as time ran up, I thought I had finished all. I lift at home so the only thing that’s difficult right now is setup and changing plates from one thing to another in 30 sec. But at the same time I’m getting aware of how I lost time easily in the past between sets with this excuse.