Biotest

Rallenm09 Blog/Journey

Ok, here is my background. I played football, basketball, baseball and a little soccer throughout my childhood on into high school. During high school, instead of drinking and doing drugs like other teenagers my addiction was the weight room.

I would wake up, go to school to work out, take a shower at school, then go to class (in which I had a lifting class), then go to football/basketball/baseball practice (pending the time of year), then lift after practice. I would do this routine 3-4 times a week but I wouldn’t eat the right kinds of food and would hover over 200lbs throughout high school.

After high school I have worked mediocre jobs saving my money to pay for college. I’ll be starting my first year of college this coming fall but during these 3 years I have gained almost 100lbs and I’m now 300lbs.

I’m pissed off at myself for letting myself get like I am. I have ordered all the supplements and payed for my gym membership and I’m ready for the V-Diet. If it is true what close to everyone says that this will change the way I look at fatty/unhealthy foods I’m hoping for this to be a long and great road to me getting to a healthy weight.

As you can tell I’m very motivated and want to get this done. So here are my stats:

Biceps: 18"
Around Belly Button: 49"
Across Nipples: 51"
Neck: 19"
Shoulders: 57.5
Thigh: 25.5"
Calf: 18"
Ankle 10.5"
BF% - 37% (used the online calculator)

I don’t have a scale right now but will be getting one tomorrow and will update my weight.

HERE IS MY FIRST WEEKS SCHEDULE

Sunday (5/11/08) Night Prep

2 Shakes (1 of each flavor)
1 HRX
3 Flameout
2 Fiber Choice

Monday (5/12/08) Schedule

8:00AM 1 HRX, Shower, Shake
9:00AM Work (Drink Shake Before Work)
12:00PM Shake, 3 Flameout
2:00PM 2 Fiber Choice
3:00PM Shake w/ Milled Flax
4:00PM Gym: 45 Minutes Walk
5:00PM Gym: 1 HRX Then Work Out (Surge)
7:00PM Shake w/ Milled Flax
10:00PM Shake w/ Natural Peanut Butter, 3 Flameout
10:30PM 3 ZMA
11:00PM Bed

Monday (5/12/08) Night Prep

1 Shake
1 HRX

Tuesday (5/13/08) Schedule

9:00AM Gym: 45 Minute Walk
11:00AM Work, Shake w/ Milled Flax, 3 Flameout
1:00PM 1 Fiber Choice
3:00PM 1 HRX, Shake
5:00PM 1 Fiber Choice
11:00PM Shake w/ Natural Peanut Butter, 3 Flameout
11:30PM 3 ZMA
12:00AM Bed

Tuesday (5/13/08) Night Prep

1 Shake
1 Surge Shake
1 HRX

Wednesday (5/14/08) Schedule

9:00AM 1 HRX, Shower, Shake
10:00AM Gym: 45 Minute Walk
11:00AM Gym: Work Out (Surge)
1:00PM Shake w/ Milled Flax, 3 Flameout
3:00PM 1 HRX, 2 Fiber Choice
5:30PM Work, Shake
8:00PM Shake w/ Milled Flax

Wednesday (5/14/08) Night Prep

1 Shake
1 Shake w/ Milled Flax
2 HRX
3 Flame Out
1 Fiber Choice

Thursday (5/15/08) Schedule

7:00AM 1 HRX, Shower, Shake
8:00AM Gym: 30 Minute Walk
9:00AM Work
12:00PM Shake w/ Milled Flax, 3 Flameout
2:00PM 1 Fiber Choice, 1 HRX
3:00PM Shake
10:30PM Shake w/ Natural Peanut Butter

Thursday (5/15/08) Night Prep

1 Shake
1 Surge Shake
1 HRX

Friday (5/16/08) Schedule

9:00AM 1 HRX, Shower, Shake
10:00AM Gym: 45 Minute Walk
11:00AM Gym: Work Out (Surge)
12:00PM 1 Fiber Choice
1:00PM Shake w/ Milled Flax, 3 Flameout
3:00PM 1 HRX
4:00PM Shake
6:00PM 1 Fiber Choice
8:00PM Shake w/ Milled Flax
11:30PM Shake w/ Natural Peanut Butter, 3 Flameout
12:00PM 3 ZMA
12:30AM Bed

Friday (5/16/08) Night Prep

1 Shake
1 Shake w/ Milled Flax
2 HRX
2 Fiber Choice

Saturday (5/17/08) Schedule

8:00AM HRX, Shower, Shake
9:00AM Work
11:00AM 1 Fiber Choice
12:00PM Shake w/ Milled Flax, 3 Flameout
2:00PM 1 HRX, 1 Fiber Choice
3:00PM Shake
5:00PM Gym: 45 Minute Walk
10:00PM Shake w/ Natural Peanut Butter, 3 Flameout
11:00PM 3 ZMA
11:30PM Bed

Saturday (5/17/08) Night Prep

1 Shake
1 HRX

Sunday (5/18/08) Schedule

9:00AM Gym: 45 Minute Walk
11:00AM Work, Shake w/ Milled Flax, 3 Flameout
1:00PM 1 Fiber Choice
3:00PM 1 HRX, Shake

Well, you have youth on your side. I don’t know what 37% BF looks like, though.

What is your more recent lifting history?

Recent?

I haven’t lifted since high school (3 years ago).

This is what I look like, yeah i know, FAT.

http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/633/59143962yx4.jpg

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/9720/86837403od2.jpg

Also, do u know how much water should be added to the Metabolic Drive shakes?

I just add enough water to get everything blended. I don’t really think it’s that important. 16-20 ounces should do the trick.

Well, just took my first shake and well, I already hate the vanilla … I’ll have to try mixing chocolate with vanilla and see how that goes.

ok guys, off to the gym for my first workout

wow, that workout kicked my ass

the 45 min walk was crazy, haven’t walked that fast/long in a while

after i got off the treadmill it felt like i was on an escalator

i got all my sets done until the last set of Pulldowns when someone wouldn’t get off the machine for i could do my last set … i even asked if i could do my last set real quick while he was resting (hovering over the machine) and he said he will be done soon … so i stood there for about 2 mins then said F-that and went to finish my last 2 lifts, even after i was done with everything (even the planks) the guy was still on the machine so i just left b/c i needed my Surge lol

also, my back is a lil soar and my feet hurt like crazy, gotta go pick up some gel insoles and a lifting belt that will fit around my fat belly

all in all, feel great besides those lil things

No lifting belt. Strengthen your back and your will by using good form.

Also, why pulldowns instead of pull-ups? Is that on the beginner’s workout?

Otherwise - good luck with this absolute motherfucker of a diet (in a good way!).

yeah, since its been so long i went with the beginner workout … trust me, i doubt i could do a pull up lol w/o assistance

im trying to follow my shake schedule but this is my 3rd one (4th if u include Surge) and im just trying to wolf it down b/c to tell u the truth im full and don’t want it lol

2 more to go until bed and im not looking for it … my mistake is getting vanilla i believe … im mixing it and i still just taste vanilla, prob going to go with chocolate on my last 2 to get a new flavor going

also, thanks for the support, my mom actually had the nerve to ask me to go get her some fried chicken and potato wedges lol, she is not feeling well right now and can’t walk so i went and got her some … wow did it look good but after paying $500 for a diet u can bet your ass im not cheating lol, saturday (HSM) can’t get here any sooner lol

My favorite MD flavor is Banana Cream - it’s actually quite tasty. Chocolate tastes like ON 100% Whey. Not bad with peanut butter at the end of the night though.

The Orange tastes like Orange Peel. A bit bitter.

well, day 2 is over and im about to get some sleep … got NEPA and workout in the morning then work at night so that should be fun

the day wasn’t that bad but the lack of sleep sorta did me in today, plus my 13 hour shift didn’t help any

also, one question … i took a 800MG ibuprofen with my ZMA b/c my lowerback/shoulders have been hurting all day b/c obv it was my first workout in close to 3 years … i was wondering if that is ok? i didn’t want to take it anytime near when i was taking my HRX b/c i didn’t know how my body would react

well, day 3 start off really shitty b/c i was so tired last night i forgot to set my alarm and woke up at 1:30 instead of 10AM like I wanted.

Had to get to the gym do my NEPA (which i cut down to 30 mins due to lack of time) then i did my workout but it seemed really easy … the first set of the shoulder press then it went down hill from there … i can’t believe the muscle i have lost over these 3 years, i guess i never thought i lost the muscle b/c my arms haven’t changed just the big belly has gotten bigger

well, i finally got home and already had my Surge pre-made but i couldn’t drink it b/c i felt like i was going to throw up … the only thing i could get down was a lil water but the smell of the Surge was just unbarable … so after about 20 mins i finally said f-this and chugged it, i gagged a lil but got it down and kept it down

then went to work and that was fine, got my 2 shakes in and my HRX/Fiber pill/tablets … now that im behind schedule i prob won’t get to sleep until 3am but i can sleep 6-7 hours and get up for work

i have 2 jobs so tomorrow is going to be fun, gotta move some furniture in the AM then get off, go do my NEPA, then go to work delivering pizzas

i have got to say one thing, delivering pizzas and having to smell them and see them on this diet is cruel … hopefully week 2 i won’t have a problem with smelling/seeing them

I was thinking that this job must be murder for anyone who works in a kitchen.

I had to take my ectomorph friend through the Burger King drive thru for a Whopper today and oddly enough, it wasn’t even that tempting.

yeah, but i had do be around pizza for 6 hours today and 13 yesturday … u had to go through a drive thru that maybe was like 5 mins lol

but yeah i know what your saying, i just keep telling myself saturday will be here soon (HSM)

My HSM is Friday. I’m thinking a grass-fed beef steak, a LITTLE bit of chili, a small sweet potato, broccoli, and a salad.