Biotest

R-ALA and Love Handles

Hey Chris, after completing the V-Diet i lost a total of 44 pounds, i’ve had a lot of problems losing fat round my hips, i recently came across an article regarding insulin sensitivity and how people with bad insulin sensitivity store a lot of fat round this region.

The article mentioned R-ALA as a good supplement to help with this, what i wanted to ask was, is this something worth an investment or not?

Thanks

[quote]weby wrote:
Hey Chris, after completing the V diet i lost a total of 44 pounds, i’ve had a lot of problems losing fat round my hips, i recently came across an article regarding insulin sensitivity and how people with bad insulin sensitivity store a lot of fat round this region. The article mentioned R-ALA as a good supplement to help with this, what i wanted to ask was, is this something worth an investment or not?

Thanks [/quote]

Congrats on the V-Diet results!

Two things: Sometimes, lots of fat loss results in making your stretched and damaged skin more visible. (Remember, fat loss doesn’t cause skin damage or loose skin, fat GAIN does.) So make sure it’s fat not just skin.

Second, sounds like Poliquin’s BioSig. If not, check into his version. I think he’s onto something and it’s worth a shot.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

[quote]weby wrote:
Hey Chris, after completing the V diet i lost a total of 44 pounds, i’ve had a lot of problems losing fat round my hips, i recently came across an article regarding insulin sensitivity and how people with bad insulin sensitivity store a lot of fat round this region. The article mentioned R-ALA as a good supplement to help with this, what i wanted to ask was, is this something worth an investment or not?

Thanks [/quote]

Congrats on the V-Diet results!

Two things: Sometimes, lots of fat loss results in making your stretched and damaged skin more visible. (Remember, fat loss doesn’t cause skin damage or loose skin, fat GAIN does.) So make sure it’s fat not just skin.

Second, sounds like Poliquin’s BioSig. If not, check into his version. I think he’s onto something and it’s worth a shot.

[/quote]

Thanks for all the support