Biotest

Quick Word on the Workouts

I have really taken to these workouts after one week on them. Anyone who says they are easy just can’t be doing them correctly ie. pushing themselves.

I am really looking forward to hitting them again next week!

I just can’t help thinking I have been lifting “half-ass” the past few years because I am sweating up a storm in the gym (with great pumps) and I usually don’t sweat much. I was obviously taking way too much time between sets.

I hit workout #3 on the intermediate yesterday as follows:

Deadlift 225lbs for - 9,8,6,5,5,5,3 (I was dreading the DB pressess after these!)
Decline DB Press 75 for - 9,8,6,5,4,4,4
Pull-up w/20lbs on belt - 8,6,5,4,3,3,3,3,3,2 (this was killer)
Hand walkouts on knees - 5,5,5,5,5,5,5,5 (drenched at this point)

Just wanted to say thanks for pushing us mentally and physically in both diet and training!

I agree with you. Anyone who says Velocity Training is “easy” either hasn’t done it yet or is doing it wrong.

I tell this story all the time, but here goes again: Had two V-Dieters in my gym tell me the workouts were too easy. So I trained them the next time. I enforced the rest periods, made sure they fired the weight up fast (or attempted to), chose the proper weights, etc. etc.

They were both destroyed, and reported that getting out of bed the next day was a chore.

Funny how the “easy” workout became a killer workout when they stopped playing grab-ass in the gym, and did it all correctly and with intense effort!

So, keep up the good work! It’s a great workout and a real rut breaker, even for those not on the V-Diet.

so stoked cant wait!

I’ve really taken to the workouts as well, good stuff.

Except the V-Burn, that’s a bitch.

Best workouts I’ve had in about a year!

The workouts are great. Dial in the weight and time and they kick your butt. The v burns are a bitch…agreed