Biotest

Quick Thank You for Double Stimulation

CT,

I just wanted to give a quick “thank you” for the double stimulation article. I’ve combined the workouts from HP Mass with the 4 day on 1 day off weekly scheduling in Double Stimulation and I’ve really enjoyed the workouts. The performance workouts from HP Mass combined with pump work the following day are magic.

Another quick note, the eccentric-less lat and bicep work from HP Mass is a hidden gem. The sled work helps add volume while taking it easy on my elbows.

Much thanks for the insights over the years!

[quote]jpg2219 wrote:
CT,

I just wanted to give a quick “thank you” for the double stimulation article. I’ve combined the workouts from HP Mass with the 4 day on 1 day off weekly scheduling in Double Stimulation and I’ve really enjoyed the workouts. The performance workouts from HP Mass combined with pump work the following day are magic.

Another quick note, the eccentric-less lat and bicep work from HP Mass is a hidden gem. The sled work helps add volume while taking it easy on my elbows.

Much thanks for the insights over the years!
[/quote]

Well thanks for motivating me to keep sharing information as I learn new things!

big fan of double stimulation method checking in too, keep up the good work Coach!

[quote]juverulez wrote:
big fan of double stimulation method checking in too, keep up the good work Coach![/quote]

I’ll do my best! Ma passion is experimenting new methods and sharing those that give the most bang for your buck.