Biotest

Questions on Plazma/ MAG-10

As my supply of Plazma and MAG-10 will be running out in a month and I have to choose, which one is more important. If I stick with Plazma which I like, I would go back to Surge Recovery for the post workout If I stick with MAG-10 , I would probably go to Surge Workout Fuel.

[quote]jarhead37 wrote:
As my supply of Plazma and MAG-10 will be running out in a month and I have to choose, which one is more important. If I stick with Plazma which I like, I would go back to Surge Recovery for the post workout If I stick with MAG-10 , I would probably go to Surge Workout Fuel.[/quote]

Personally, i’d stick with Plazma if those are your two options, MAG-10 would be the icing on the cake. Plazma is the heart of the two, you have to take care of pre/during first and foremost.

My personal choice would be <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/plazma"target=“new”>Plazma. John Meadows sums this up simply by saying that of the three time periods (pre, during, and post-workout), pre and during are the most important. So it makes sense to go with a dedicated pre and intra supplement rather than something like Surge Recovery which is made primarily for post. And we think you’ll find even budget-minded usage of Plazma (one pre-loaded, one during) to be superior to SWF.