Biotest

Questions on Indigo-3G Dosing

digitick asks:

I just purchased a bottle of Indigo-3G. In order to maximize its effectiveness, I have a couple of questions.

Approximately how long does the Indigo remain effective in my body? (all day, just a couple of hours, etc)

I understand that it says to take 4-6 caps daily, 30 minutes before dinner OR 30 minutes before workout supplements. That’s not a problem.

Here’s my daily schedule (following a 16:8 IF schedule):
Wake: 5:00am
Workout: 5:30am (supplementing with only 5g Creatine & 15g BCAA’s)
Breakfast: 7:30am
Shake 1: 10:00am
Lunch: 12:00pm
Shake 2: 3:00pm
Bed: 10:00pm

Should I take Indigo-3G at 5am, if I’m only supplementing with the Creatine & BCAA’s? Or would it be more effective to take it 30 minutes prior to one of my meals…and if so, which meal?

1. At least 6 hours per dose active in the blood, with gene expression lasting much longer.

2. Tough to answer because your eating plan and workout nutrition are very poorly thought out. Assuming your workout is weight training, you’re really hampering your progress by training fasted. And BCAA and creatine aren’t enough: http://www.t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/intermittent-fasting-kills-muscle

3. If you’re happy with your plan, then take Indigo-3G before lunch. And remember that taking a nutrient partitioning agent while skipping nutrients for most of the day will not give you the best results.

1. Great.

2. I should have clarified that I’m going through a cut. It was recommended that I try both the 16:8 IF protocol and the addition of the Indigo 3G. I’m not saying it’s ideal, it’s just what I’ve been told to follow by my coach.

3. I understand. Thank you for the feedback!