Biotest

Questions - Multivitamin and Probiotic

Hi there-

I am starting the Velocity Diet tomorrow and I have a couple of questions.
Should/Can I do the diet with a multivitamin and probiotic? If so, when should I plan on taking them?
Also, I have seen a couple of people talk about using Se7en in conjunction with V-Diet. Where would I take it in the mix of everything else?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Rebecca

You don’t really need a multivitamin with the V-Diet since Superfood is part of the plan. Though, this time of year I do recommend some extra vitamin D. It won’t hurt to add a multi though if you normally use one, it’s just not a must. You can use it any time of the day.

<a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/seven"target=“new”>Se7en can be added to the V-Diet if you’d like (recommended if not using HOT-ROX). Just follow the label, no special rules when used the V-plan: one capsule in the morning, one capsule at night.

So I now have another question. How important is it that I have all of the shakes? I have had breakfast, lunch, snack and post workout shakes and I’m not so sure I can stomach both dinner and bedtime shakes before I go to bed.

I’m sure as I get used to this whole thing, I’ll need to drink more, but day 1 has been really full.

You can drop 1 or 2 scoops of Metabolic Drive for the day if you feel too full and cut the flax seed in half. Don’t go below that or calories will be too low.

Thank you!

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.