Biotest

Questions about Plazma, Indigo-3G, and Mag-10

monsterhoch asks:

As a long time reader of the web site, I am considering investing in Plazma/Mag-10 and have a few questions.

1. Regarding Auto Ship. Can you only get products on Auto Ship if you invest in Indigo-3G? So, am I correct in assuming that you can not get only Plazma and Mag-10 on Auto Ship without investing in Indigo-3G?

2. I have an irregular heartbeat, and take a mild beta blocker. I also take an anti-depressant for panic/stress related problems. I don’t know if Plazma is considered a “stimulant”, but I was wondering if you have heard of anything regarding using Plazma, or Indigo-3G or Mag-10 with these medications or with arrythmia’s and if there could potentially be complications here.

3. If someone took a significant dose Plazma/Mag-10 protocol for several months and then suddenly stopped, what would happen?

4. I am not a professional lifter or a serious body builder by any stretch, but I do take my weightlifting seriously and work out 4 days a week. My main goals are power lifting/Olympic lifting related, and I am constantly striving to improve my numbers in these lifts. I am almost certain that I will purchase Mag-10 at this point, but I was wondering what kind of difference Plazma/ and or Indigo-3G would make for someone like myself who is pursuing these goals. I am 45 years old.

Thank you for your time.

Monsterhuch,

1. Correct. Auto-ship is currently only for <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/indigo-3g"target=“new”>Indigo-3G users, and they are allowed to add additional products to their monthly shipment. For more information or to sign up, call 800-525-1940 on weekdays.

2. <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/plazma"target=“new”>Plazma, Indigo-3G, and <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/mag-10"target=“new”>Mag-10 are not stimulants. The warning labels of each can be viewed by clicking on the links provided.

3. They would no longer get the benefits of workout nutrition such as faster recovery, amplified workouts, and accelerated muscle growth. If you’re asking if you’d lose the gains, no, but that of course depends on your training and diet.

4. Regardless of age or goal, you would see from Indigo-3G a nutrient repartitioning effect – shuttling nutrients to muscle instead of fat storage – increased work capacity, improved fat cell metabolism and improved nutrient uptake mechanisms. That translates into muscle gain and fat loss.

For Plazma, you’d see faster muscle and strength gains, accelerated recovery, and more productive workouts such as being able to train harder and more frequently. If you’re interested in those benefits, then these are all good choices for your goals.

Chris,

Thanks for the reply.

I have read the labels many times. I guess what I was getting at was if there were any known issues regarding the mixing of Plazma/Indigo with certain prescription medications or medical conditions.