A1 Jump Squat
A2 Hand Walkout â?? from knees or toes
A3 Single-Leg Deadlift â?? arms out to sides
A4 Push-Up â?? clap
A5 Rope Jumping or Jumping Jack
A6 Reverse Lunge â?? twist
A7 Pike Push-Up
A8 Squat Thrust

Do we do this on Saturday AND sunday or do we just do this on one day during the weekend?

My understanding is we do this on one day of the weekend and the day we do it we do not do our NEPA walk.

[quote]TallRob wrote:
A1 Jump Squat
A2 Hand Walkout â?? from knees or toes
A3 Single-Leg Deadlift â?? arms out to sides
A4 Push-Up â?? clap
A5 Rope Jumping or Jumping Jack
A6 Reverse Lunge â?? twist
A7 Pike Push-Up
A8 Squat Thrust

Do we do this on Saturday AND sunday or do we just do this on one day during the weekend?[/quote]

Just one day a week. so saturday or sunday.

Hi Guys, short question, do we also take a Surge shake after the v-challenge, or just go with the 4 shakes and the HSM that day? and also, couldn’t find any info on, what the size of “one Serving” natural nut-butter is in the last shake of the day, I use about 1 table-spoon, what do you guys use?

[quote]KDR09 wrote:
Hi Guys, short question, do we also take a Surge shake after the v-challenge, or just go with the 4 shakes and the HSM that day? and also, couldn’t find any info on, what the size of “one Serving” natural nut-butter is in the last shake of the day, I use about 1 table-spoon, what do you guys use?[/quote]

You only use Surge after lifting weights, so not on v-burn days.

I believe the serving on most containers of peanut butter is 2 table-spoons. Make sure it’s natural peanut butter that you have to mix. Salt and peanuts should be the ingredients.

Deadlift (410)
Single arm rows (3
10)
Dumbell biceps curl with forearm rotation (412)
Biceps curl on Scott bench (4
10)
Standing curl for forearm flexors (3*12)

[quote]corstijeir wrote:

[quote]KDR09 wrote:
Hi Guys, short question, do we also take a Surge shake after the v-challenge, or just go with the 4 shakes and the HSM that day? and also, couldn’t find any info on, what the size of “one Serving” natural nut-butter is in the last shake of the day, I use about 1 table-spoon, what do you guys use?[/quote]

You only use Surge after lifting weights, so not on v-burn days.

I believe the serving on most containers of peanut butter is 2 table-spoons. Make sure it’s natural peanut butter that you have to mix. Salt and peanuts should be the ingredients.

[Thanks, well i started the first 2 days with peanut butter, it was sugar free, but had some oil in it, unfortunately in my area PB isn’t that popular, but yesterday I finally managed to get the natural kind, solely salt and peanuts]