Biotest

Question about Transition Week

Hey Chris and others,
Thinking ahead to transition week. I usually have time in the mornings so skipping breakfast wasn’t the issue, it was what i was eating. However if I get called from work for a very early shift I don’t want to get up that much earlier to whip up some eggs or something. So what I’m wondering is should the daily HSM be at the same time each day?

And following that let’s say it is breakfast which right now is 3 scoops MD, flax, superfood and leucine. Should I still have the flax, Superfood and leucine? Or just the supps?
Thanks

[quote]nateschmidt24 wrote:
Hey Chris and others,
Thinking ahead to transition week. I usually have time in the mornings so skipping breakfast wasn’t the issue, it was what i was eating. However if I get called from work for a very early shift I don’t want to get up that much earlier to whip up some eggs or something. So what I’m wondering is should the daily HSM be at the same time each day?

And following that let’s say it is breakfast which right now is 3 scoops MD, flax, superfood and leucine. Should I still have the flax, Superfood and leucine? Or just the supps?
Thanks[/quote]

Use your HSM as best fits your schedule. I don’t prefer it at the end of the day because that’s time where people tend to overeat the most. Better to have a controlled calorie meal (a shake) at that time.

That’s up to you. For me and many others, things like Superfood are lifelong staples for optimal health. Though you only need one serving per day once you’re off the 28 day strict phase.