Biotest

Question about the V-DIET and Activity

I am a soldier and we do quite a bit of physical training in the mornings added on to my gym time after work. I read that one is not supposed to do much else physically exerting besides workouts on this diet. Will i be ok on it? I’m really interested in it but i don’t want to pay 600 dollars and then pass out on a ruck march after a week or two.

Thank you.

[quote]airborneKS wrote:
I am a soldier and we do quite a bit of physical training in the mornings added on to my gym time after work. I read that one is not supposed to do much else physically exerting besides workouts on this diet. Will i be ok on it? I’m really interested in it but i don’t want to pay 600 dollars and then pass out on a ruck march after a week or two. Thank you.[/quote]

I’d suggest not doing it or waiting until you can do it perfectly.

If you choose to do it anyway, you can skip the NEPA portion of the training and do the V-Burn only if you feel like it. This is assuming the morning workouts are pretty intense and occur every day.

That makes sense. I will get the diet and do what i normally do. If i feel lightheaded i’ll just use it to supplement 3 out of 5 meals a day and stick to a solid breakfast and dinner. Thank you.