Biotest

Question About Indigo

I have a question about the best indigo/Micro-PA timing.

I usually eat a big breakfast, small diner and big supper. I train most days, usually late afternoon before supper. I usually take indigo in the morning to benefit from it for my breeakfast and micro-PA before training. When I don’t train, it’s both indigo + micro-PA in the morning. Is that the best timing for the supplement?

Also, is cranberry juice okay right after indigo? It’s my favorite vitamin C source but I fear losing the indigo effect if I take it in the morning.

Thank you!

On non-training days, try to time your <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/indigo-3g"target=“new”>Indigo-3G before your biggest/carbiest meal of the day. Now, if you’re using workout nutrition, such as Plazma or Surge Workout Fuel, it’s best to take your Indigo-3G before training on lifting days.

I’d personally separate the juice from Indigo-3G by a few hours, just to be safe.

Chris, when will expires the discount on the store?

I do not have that info, sorry.

Does micro-PA last as long as indigo? Can’t I take both in the morning and expect it to be active in the afternoon, or is micro-PA to be taken ALWAYS rigth before training on workout days?

[quote]CPerfringens wrote:
Does micro-PA last as long as indigo? Can’t I take both in the morning and expect it to be active in the afternoon, or is micro-PA to be taken ALWAYS rigth before training on workout days?
[/quote]

For best results, take Micro-PA one hour before training.