Biotest

Question about HOT-ROX

So I just ordered my supplies for the V Diet and I’m really excited about getting started. The only problem is that the HOT-ROX are currently on backorder. Would it be better to get started anyway and add them in when they arrive or to wait it out and hope they are back in stock soon? Or is there any similar substitute to use until they are available? Thanks for any insight on this!

good qestion.

when do you take HOT-ROX with the V-Diet.

[quote]mattrush13 wrote:
So I just ordered my supplies for the V Diet and I’m really excited about getting started. The only problem is that the HOT-ROX are currently on backorder. Would it be better to get started anyway and add them in when they arrive or to wait it out and hope they are back in stock soon? Or is there any similar substitute to use until they are available? Thanks for any insight on this![/quote]

I’d wait until you can use HOT-ROX.

[quote]DB15 wrote:

when do you take hotrox with the vdiet.[/quote]

According to label directions.

Chris, related to HOT-ROX is my question. I’ve lost over 20lbs on the V-Diet, currently finishing week 9. I’m pretty much continuing the V-Diet with 1 HSM per day. I was planning on taking a break from HOT-ROX in July when I’m on vacation. I’m bringing some Amino Acids with me to Jamaica as the protein that I’ll be eating won’t be great and as well, my diet won’t be as strict there as well. Probably more carbs than I need, or am certainly use to.

My biggest question is this; should I continue with HOT-ROX through the vacation or switch to Carbolin 19 at that time. I’ve been planning on switching to the Carbolin 19 to take a break from HOT-ROX.
Thanks

[quote]Ken Rose wrote:
Chris, related to HOT-ROX is my question. I’ve lost over 20lbs on the V-Diet, currently finishing week 9. I’m pretty much continuing the V-Diet with 1 HSM per day. I was planning on taking a break from HOT-ROX in July when I’m on vacation. I’m bringing some Amino Acids with me to Jamaica as the protein that I’ll be eating won’t be great and as well, my diet won’t be as strict there as well. Probably more carbs than I need, or am certainly use to.

My biggest question is this; should I continue with HOT-ROX through the vacation or switch to Carbolin 19 at that time. I’ve been planning on switching to the Carbolin 19 to take a break from HOT-ROX.
Thanks[/quote]

That sounds like a good plan to me. I’d pack some l-leucine for sure. Se7en is another option.

Thanks a bunch for the quick answer, will wait it out, hopefully it won’t take too long.

Sorry Chris, what sounds like a good idea? Switching to the Carbolin 19 during the vacation or waiting till I get back? I don’t think my training while on vacation is going to be as intense as it normally is, and I’m not sure if I’m “wasting” the Carbolin 19 by not waiting till I get back.

On a follow up question, with the Rez-V that I’ve ordered, does it have to be 3 pills a day or can you cut that to two and still get most of the benefits?

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Ken Rose wrote:

Thanks

That sounds like a good plan to me. I’d pack some l-leucine for sure. Se7en is another option. [/quote]

[quote]Ken Rose wrote:
Sorry Chris, what sounds like a good idea? Switching to the Carbolin 19 during the vacation or waiting till I get back? I don’t think my training while on vacation is going to be as intense as it normally is, and I’m not sure if I’m “wasting” the Carbolin 19 by not waiting till I get back.

On a follow up question, with the Rez-V that I’ve ordered, does it have to be 3 pills a day or can you cut that to two and still get most of the benefits?

Chris Shugart wrote:
Ken Rose wrote:

Thanks

That sounds like a good plan to me. I’d pack some l-leucine for sure. Se7en is another option.

[/quote]

I was referring to being on something to lessen any damage done, or prevent muscle loss, while on vacation. Carbolin-19 or Se7en would be fine, but I’d go with L-Leucine taken with meals (up to 4 times a day) over anything else. I just love that stuff. Then you can save the other stuff for when you get back to the weights full time.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.