Biotest

Quercetin in PWO Meal with Indigo 3G?

This is my training schedule. I have 1 serving of indigo 3:30 pm. At 4:00 pm i have 1 protein Shake with white rice. At 5:00 pm I have 1 serving of Plazma. At 5:15 pm I start training. At 6:15 pm i take 1 serving of. MAG-10. My doubt is that , if It’s safe to eat broccoli or onions or other type of vegetables that contains quercetin in my Post workout meal that i have at 7:15 pm? Thank you.

You don’t really have to avoid any food when on Indigo-3G. 

You don’t have to avoid eating whole fruits and veggies, bur rather avoid 1) eating them at the exact same time you take Indigo-3G, and 2) eating very concentrated forms of fruits and vegetables. 

In other words, if you take Indigo-3G as directed – 30 minutes before eating a meal or starting your workout nutrition – then you have nothing to worry about. 

My peri workout nutrition it is correct?

There are a few ways to use Plazma. Are you using the intra-workout servings as well? You didn’t list those.

Yes I use 1 scoop of Plazma intra workout. My Peri is correct?

Yes, looks like a solid plan!

Which supplements do you recommend to my periworkout? I’m in a bulking phase

If you really want to ramp it up, have a <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/finibar-competition-bar"target=“new”>Finibar 45-60 minutes before training, one serving of Plazma to pre-load, two servings of Plazma during the workout, one serving of Mag-10 after training, then another serving one hour after the first (double pulse post-workout.)

Thanks a lot, when is the correct moment to use micro PA in my periworkout?

Just follow label directions.