Biotest

Quercetin and Indigo 3G

Hey Guys, I’ve been taking Indigo 3G for about 9 months, 6 in am on wo days and 4 pm prior to dinner on non wo days, I train 4 days a week. I just switched my multi vitamins and reading the label, I see it contains
Quercetin.

I remember in your original article, you said to avoid Quercetin as it could interfere with Indigo 3G.
Should I discontinue thus multi vitamin? Keep several hours separation between vitamins and Indigo 3G.

Look forward to hearing from you.

[quote]Senior wrote:
Hey Guys, I’ve been taking Indigo 3G for about 9 months, 6 in am on wo days and 4 pm prior to dinner on non wo days, I train 4 days a week. I just switched my multi vitamins and reading the label, I see it contains
Quercetin.

I remember in your original article, you said to avoid Quercetin as it could interfere with Indigo 3G.
Should I discontinue thus multi vitamin? Keep several hours separation between vitamins and Indigo 3G.

Look forward to hearing from you.[/quote]

Sorry I can’t answer your question but 9 months of Indigo-3G? How do you look? What are your body fat levels? You must be seeing amazing results to be on it for 9 months. Do you think you would look just as good as you do now without the Indigo-3G?

Hey RD, The amount of time I’ve been taking Indigo-3G, has helped with my carb intake and I’m less concerned. When last checked my Body Fat, my number was 17.5. My blood tests, Homocysteine,
C-reactive protein and A1c (hemoglobin), are all at very good numbers. I hope I’ve answered your
questions…oh yea, my body looks good for my age.