Biotest

Putting Together My V-Diet Supplies

I have done my research on this diet for the last couple of weeks and have realized that this would be my best diet for what I want to reach.

A couple of years ago I did a similar diet when I was 18 and I realize now that I did it wrong. I drank 6 protein shakes a day but did not have the extra supplements, calories, or fat intake to do it correctly. I did however lose 20 pounds in a month, but did not have that much muscle to show for it.

I am a 25 year old male I am 5’8 and weigh currently 203 pounds I wear size 34 jeans. I am considered extremely overweight because the weight for my height is supposed to be 150 pounds, but honestly there is no chance in me being that thin I would look hungry lol.

I am trying to get down to 170 pounds and under 10% body fat, I am currently 20% body fat from the last time I checked, I might be a little more.

I am not looking for this diet to bring me to my goals in a month but I do plan to reach my goals no later then July. After that of course my goals are gonna change to become a lower body fat percentage, but one goal at a time.

I wanted to know the whole package I would need to do the Velocity diet. I need to know exact amounts of each product or if there is a bundle that can be bought to order everything together. I know alot of protein is gonna be needed but I need to know how many of each I would buy to do the diet correctly, where can I order the milled flax seeds, what other supplements are needed in the diet and that is all.

I have the drive and I already followed a similar diet that really killed me because it left me starving especially thru the workouts I was doing.

I read the Velocity diet but it does not give me directly the amount I need to buy of each product so specifics would be greatly appreciated, thank you.