Biotest

Pushing Even Farther!

Over the course of last year I went from 240 lbs to 185 thanks to a great gym I found in San Antonio (The Spartan Pit!!), I was prompted to get into better shape after seeing one of my best friends lose a ton of weight and get into really great shape using the information he found here kicking it all off with the V-Diet.

Now I’ve moved away from San Antonio and lost the support I had at my old gym, I’ve already put back on ten of those pounds since I’m waiting for all my cooking stuff to get to my new place. I decided to succeed (not try!) the V-Diet program. I just ordered my supplement package and got my walking route mapped out, and a gym close to where I work and I am super pumped. For the first time in my adult life I weigh less than 200 lbs, and I want to keep it that way. I know if I stick with the plan like my buddy did I can match where he is now and wow everyone back home in Pittsburgh when I go to visit even more than I already have.

I look forward to putting some awesome progress here!

Do it to it man. I used to weigh 215 at 5’ 9" back in high school. 5 years later (Now) I’m sitting at a lean 170 and trying to build some more muscle. I thought it would be impossible to lose the weight at the time, but once you get in the right mindset (As I think you are.) it’s really not that bad. Cooking was a chore but with the V-diet you don’t even have to worry about that part much. I didn’t use the V-diet but I sure as hell wish I would have known about it. Good luck.