Biotest

Pumpkin Ice Cream and Cheesecake

Ice Cream

If you do this correctly it comes out the consistency of a Frosty from Wendy’s, but more awesome. If you want it to firm up a bit more just throw it in the freezer for 20 minutes. Check it out.

Metabolic Drive Vanilla x 4 scoops
Fat Free Cottage Cheese x 1 cup
Pumpkin Puree x 1 cup
Almond Breeze Vanilla Unsweetened x 1/2 cup
2 tsp vanilla
1 cup Splenda (from the big bag)
Cinnamon to taste
Pumpkin Spice to taste
16-18 ice cubes

Blend it. Pour it into a bowl. Eat with a spoon, or freeze and eat later with said spoon.

Cheesecake

Crust
Pecans x 1/2 cup
Walnuts x 1/2 cup
Omega-3 Butter x 1/4 cup

Filling
Fat Free Cream Cheese x 8oz
Fat Free Cottage Cheese x 8oz
Pumpkin x 1 can (about 1.75 cups)
Sugar Free Jello Mix x 1 packet (I use either vanilla or cheesecake)
Almond Breeze x 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla
Splenda x 2 cups (big bag)
Cinnamon to taste
Pumpkin Spice to taste

This is easy to make. Just crush the nuts, melt the butter, mix them, then line the bottom of a pie plate with your new crust. If you like a sweet crust add Splenda to it.

The filling is also easy. Just throw all that crap into a big bowl and mix it up with a hand mixer. It’s pretty much ready to eat at this point. The consistency is such that it doesn’t need to be chilled to stay together, though I do like mine better cold.

I’ve used both of these recipes and loved them. The cheesecake is loosely based on the avocado recipe. You can take what I’ve done above and make different kinds of cheesecake using a different fruit/vegetable. I’ve used blueberries with great success. I may try strawberries next.

Be aware that if you do try fruit, especially blueberries, it may come out a bit runner and you have to mix it in a blender. This works fine though, especially if you add an extra packet of jello mix. That really firms it up.

Enjoy.

Sir, sir! Frosty, what? Love. You. No Homo. :slight_smile: Sounds good

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.