Biotest

Pulse Feast w/ Plazma

So my MAG-10 supply is going to run out tomorrow and I’m trying to patch together a hold-over plan 'til MAG-10 is back in stock. Was wondering what you thought about the idea of using Plazma in place of the MAG-10 for my pulses throughout the day? I’m in week 3 of a fat-loss phase so I’m a bit leary of this substitution but figured I’d ask. Plan would be:

8:00 2 scoop Plazma
11:00 Indigo-3G
11:30 Finibar
12:30 - 1:30 workout w/ 2 scoop Plazma
PWO: 1 scoop Plazma
4:00 1 scoop Plazma
6:00 Indigo
6:30 Dinner (HSM)

Thoughts? Will the Indigo-3G allow the Plazma to work like a MAG-10 pulse?

Plazma is a workout nutrition supplement, not a meal replacement or equal to a “pulse” of Mag-10. You cannot sub one for the other in that particular diet plan.

How about using Indigo/Plazma around my HIIT training sessions rather than MAG-10? Is this ok, or am I just wasting my Plazma?
Again, I’m focusing on fat loss here and I know that MAG-10 is the optimal choice, but w/o that option (after tomorrow) I’m looking for a holdover solution.

I guess I’m asking if in your opinion I’m better off utilizing my Plazma or just going with appropriate HSM’s?

Thanks!

Greg

Didn’t CT do pulses with Plazma just to see what would happen and he gained weight? Not a long term thing but just to experiment?

[quote]ggarrett wrote:
How about using Indigo/Plazma around my HIIT training sessions rather than MAG-10? Is this ok, or am I just wasting my Plazma?
Again, I’m focusing on fat loss here and I know that MAG-10 is the optimal choice, but w/o that option (after tomorrow) I’m looking for a holdover solution.

I guess I’m asking if in your opinion I’m better off utilizing my Plazma or just going with appropriate HSM’s?

Thanks!

Greg[/quote]

Well, it’s a bit overkill, but it’s doable. You could use a smaller serving of Plazma.

[quote]StateOfPsychosis wrote:
Didn’t CT do pulses with Plazma just to see what would happen and he gained weight? Not a long term thing but just to experiment?[/quote]

Yes he did, and he reported he got great gains BUT had to rachet it down due to the electrolyte load on his system. Recall that CT has some heart (?) condition and has to watch his blood pressure, weight gain, and electrolytes.

I have pulsed with Plazma and loved it, but I was not after fat loss. I was (and still am) on 12 capsule dose/day of I-3G as well which I think is necessary on a protocol like this. For me, the electrolyte load coupled with the functional carbs helped put alot of fluid in my joints and muscles, giving a very full look. The fluid did not show up underneath the skin (for me)so it didn’t smooth me out…it actually made me fuller and a bit more cut.

I quit this and went back to strictly MAG-10 pulsing (with ADDED functional carbs) after awhile because I don’t know the repercussions of having so much citruline malate and Betaine from the Plazma pulsing. But the di/ti-peptide + functional carb + electrolyte combo in MAG-10 + functional carbs is pretty close.

Thanks guys! I’ve been on the 8-12 capsules per day of Indigo during this cutting phase so if I did decide to go this route I’d be right there with he 12 caps/day to help with the additionaly carbs.

I recall CT’s post, that and what Buffd shared leads me to believe that I don’t really have much to worry about in regards to fat gain from this protocol. Weight gain in the manner that Buffd described yes.

Also, while I think one could use the protocol in the same manner as the pulse feast (i.e. pulse and peri-workout nutrition throughout the day) I don’t think you can get away with “feasting” at dinner. In the end this is just a bandaid for me until MAG-10 get’s back in so I doubt 3-4 days of this is going to ruin my progress.

I do think it is a better option for me then trying to fit in HSM’s over these next 3-4 days instead of a pulsing substitute.

Again, thanks for all the feedback. If I notice anything crazy during this short experiment I’ll certainly share my experience.