Biotest

Pulse Feast Questions

Can you do it everyday?
I train early in the a.m. (@ 5:30) , I eat a fin bar @ 5, workout for 45 min to hour, drink surge. An hour later I do 3 scoop of MAG-10 (@ 7:30 or 8), then drink another 3 scoop @ eleven or noon. Feast from 5-7 usually. Sound right?

The other question I had was that I am usually up til 10 @ night with nothing to eat from 7 p.m. til the next day. Would you think that is okay? Sorry if the questions are to general.

[quote]n8tive wrote:
Can you do it everyday?
I train early in the a.m. (@ 5:30) , I eat a fin bar @ 5, workout for 45 min to hour, drink surge. An hour later I do 3 scoop of MAG-10 (@ 7:30 or 8), then drink another 3 scoop @ eleven or noon. Feast from 5-7 usually. Sound right?

The other question I had was that I am usually up til 10 @ night with nothing to eat from 7 p.m. til the next day. Would you think that is okay? Sorry if the questions are to general.
[/quote]

1. You can do it every day. The Pulse Feast is pretty much how Thibaudeau lives.

2. Personally, I’d spread those pulses out a bit more. Maybe have #2 around 1PM or so. But you can decide that instinctively. You’ll just know when you need a pulse after a while. And that’s a good thing.

3. Given the size of the feast (i.e. bigger than a normal day’s meal) you’ll be fine not eating after 7PM. If you’re getting hungry and it’s affecting sleep, then you may want to bump that feast back an hour or so.

After a few days, you’ll find that you’ll start to do this instinctively as body awareness increases. All good.

Perfect thanks for the info Chris. Clears some things up for me real nice!