Biotest

Pulse Feast and Insulin

Hello Chris

The insulin generated by pulses using 3 scoops of MAG-10 plus, can impair fat lose? Is HOT-ROX and yohimbe from it useful even though pulses are present during the day? If so, would you use Receptormax prior pulses?

Thanks

[quote]michell wrote:
Hello Chris

The insulin generated by pulses using 3 scoops of M10 plus, can impair fat lose? Is hot rox and yohimbe from it useful even though pulses are present during the day? If so, would you use Receptormax prior pulses?

Thanks[/quote]

1. No. People dump like fat like crazy on this plan.

2. You can use HOT-ROX if you want on this plan. It’s optional.

3. Also optional.

I used neither during my testing of this plan and the results were great. It’s up to you.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

[quote]michell wrote:
Hello Chris

The insulin generated by pulses using 3 scoops of M10 plus, can impair fat lose? Is HOT-ROX and yohimbe from it useful even though pulses are present during the day? If so, would you use Receptormax prior pulses?

Thanks[/quote]

3. Also optional.

I used neither during my testing of this plan and the results were great. It’s up to you.

[/quote]

Then I don’t know why I can go trully ripped.

[quote]michell wrote:

[/quote]

I don’t know what that means.

[quote]michell wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Training twice a day, with a good capacity of recovery, following HPmass principles, and doing Feast pulse, my ratio of lose fat is stagnated from month ago. I only reach a very low bodyfat years ago, but always seem that a water layer (and fat of course) covers my body and I can get a solid look. I suppose I have to manage 2 variables: macros of the meal to get a good staring point, and add cardio.

Can I send you a PM?

[quote]michell wrote:

[quote]michell wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Training twice a day, with a good capacity of recovery, following HPmass principles, and doing Feast pulse, my ratio of lose fat is stagnated from month ago. I only reach a very low bodyfat years ago, but always seem that a water layer (and fat of course) covers my body and I can get a solid look. I suppose I have to manage 2 variables: macros of the meal to get a good staring point, and add cardio.

Can I send you a PM?[/quote]

Sure.

Also, don’t forget to take total calories into consideration. Seems that your goal is fat loss but you’re using a lot of “mass” related plans.

[quote]michell wrote:
The insulin generated by pulses using 3 scoops of M10 plus, can impair fat lose? Is HOT-ROX and yohimbe from it useful even though pulses are present during the day? If so, would you use Receptormax prior pulses?[/quote]

3. Also optional.[/quote] Chris, would it be somewhat effective to use Receptormax WITH the pulses ?

@tolismann: I’d think so, yes.