Biotest

Pulse Fast vs. Feast

Hey Chris, I was wondering what method would be best for fat loss the pulse fast or feast. I have tried the pulse fast, and i have been doing the feast for the past few weeks. I am in school four days a week for most of the day and I work nights, so the feast works great with my busy schedule, but i was wondering if it is more efficient for fat loss to fast twice a week or feast everyday? Thanks

[quote]bbone32 wrote:
Hey Chris, I was wondering what method would be best for fat loss the pulse fast or feast. I have tried the pulse fast, and i have been doing the feast for the past few weeks. I am in school four days a week for most of the day and I work nights, so the feast works great with my busy schedule, but i was wondering if it is more efficient for fat loss to fast twice a week or feast everyday? Thanks[/quote]

That’s a good question, but I think there would be too many other variables involved to guess. For example, I’d say a straight Pulse Fast, done 2x per week would be better for fat loss goals, but much would depend on your diet on non-fast days. Same could be said for the Feast. Then there are the training variables, the social variables (drinking etc.)

Now, I’d say the fastest results I’ve experienced have been a V-Diet with two Pulse Fasts added per week, say, Monday and Thursday. Scary fast fat loss but more of a commitment. Two weeks of that is equivalent to roughly 3 or 4 weeks of regular V-Dieting, which is already quite fast.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

[quote]bbone32 wrote:
Hey Chris, I was wondering what method would be best for fat loss the pulse fast or feast. I have tried the pulse fast, and i have been doing the feast for the past few weeks. I am in school four days a week for most of the day and I work nights, so the feast works great with my busy schedule, but i was wondering if it is more efficient for fat loss to fast twice a week or feast everyday? Thanks[/quote]

That’s a good question, but I think there would be too many other variables involved to guess. For example, I’d say a straight Pulse Fast, done 2x per week would be better for fat loss goals, but much would depend on your diet on non-fast days. Same could be said for the Feast. Then there are the training variables, the social variables (drinking etc.)

Now, I’d say the fastest results I’ve experienced have been a V-Diet with two Pulse Fasts added per week, say, Monday and Thursday. Scary fast fat loss but more of a commitment. Two weeks of that is equivalent to roughly 3 or 4 weeks of regular V-Dieting, which is already quite fast.

[/quote]
Thanks for the help Chris, My diet is fairly clean. I eat a lot of vegetables( broccoli and spinach mostly) I eat a lot of the almond flour pizzas as well, sort of obsessed with them. I looove making a breakfast pizza the morning after a fast, simply amazing. As for my protein it mostly comes from chicken, eggs and tuna.

I had another question…I remember reading that you use seven to bridge between your HOT-ROX cycles. How long do you take HOT-ROX before taking seven. I know the bottle says to use for at least a month but I was wondering what the usage would be for ultimate results. I am going on vacation in the end of April so I want to use my time wisely. Thanx Chris.

[quote]bbone32 wrote:

I had another question…I remember reading that you use seven to bridge between your hot rox cycles. How long do you take hot rox before taking seven. I know the bottle says to use for at least a month but I was wondering what the usage would be for ultimate results. I am going on vacation in the end of April so I want to use my time wisely. Thanx Chris.[/quote]

At full dosage (4 caps per day), a bottle of HOT-ROX will last about a month. So what I do is cycle off after 1 to 1.5 months, do a full bottle of Se7en as a bridge, then start back on HOT-ROX once that’s over.

It may be different for everyone though given their tolerance for HOT-ROX. As a rule of thumb, you can stay on it longer if using a minimal dosing protocol (2 caps per day in divided doses) vs. a full protocol.