Biotest

Pulse Fast Questions

how important are the Power Drive and GPC for a pulse fast?

ive been reading other threads about pulse fast and V-Diet and it has sparked my interest. however, $125 for the pulse fast package is a little steep for me right now. from the article about the pulse fast it seems like MAG-10 is the key ingredient.

from my understanding, it seems like the GPC and Power Drive are more for a mental boost. since i would do the pulse fast on a non-workout day i think i would be able to get by without those supplements. $60 is much more manageable for me.

thanks

btw, down 14 lbs after 2 weeks on the V-Diet.

You can get by without those two, but it might be more difficult. I’d keep the Power Drive if at all possible.

thanks Chris, Power Drive is pretty cheap so i can manage that.

Maybe just use Power Drive “as needed” instead of full dosage suggested. That’ll stretch it and save some bucks.

thanks Chris. all of last week i didnt really see any noticeable changes in the mirror. yesterday i missed a few shakes and when i woke up this morning i saw a big difference in the mirror, got on the scale for my weekly weigh in and was shocked at how low the number was. so basically i had fasted from about 4pm sunday to 10am today. i think there might be some advantage to having a fasting period once per week to “flush” the fat out.

[quote]GregManzo wrote:
thanks Chris. all of last week i didnt really see any noticeable changes in the mirror. yesterday i missed a few shakes and when i woke up this morning i saw a big difference in the mirror, got on the scale for my weekly weigh in and was shocked at how low the number was. so basically i had fasted from about 4pm sunday to 10am today. i think there might be some advantage to having a fasting period once per week to “flush” the fat out.[/quote]

Are you not just flushing extra water out? Water weight would help you appear leaner in the mirror and definitely lighter on the scale.

[quote]igloo72 wrote:

[quote]GregManzo wrote:
thanks Chris. all of last week i didnt really see any noticeable changes in the mirror. yesterday i missed a few shakes and when i woke up this morning i saw a big difference in the mirror, got on the scale for my weekly weigh in and was shocked at how low the number was. so basically i had fasted from about 4pm sunday to 10am today. i think there might be some advantage to having a fasting period once per week to “flush” the fat out.[/quote]

Are you not just flushing extra water out? Water weight would help you appear leaner in the mirror and definitely lighter on the scale. [/quote]

i read this post last night so i decided to jump on the scale again this morning. after a normal v-diet day yesterday with plenty of hydration, i was only 0.5 lbs heavier than yesterday morning. so ill consider that half pound to be water.

I likely missed it as I’m not around much these days, but has there been a revised Pulse Fast plan since MAG-10 was reconstituted?

I found the original very effective.