Biotest

Pulse Fast and HOT-ROX

can i take HOT-ROX when I’m doing a pulse fast? Is coffee allowed on the pulse?

Coffee: Yes, but no additives: cream, sugar, milk, etc. (A little artificial sweetener is fine.)

HOT-ROX: Yes, but note that it may hit you harder on the Pulse Fast. Start with a small dose, 1 cap twice per day, before moving to max dose: 2 caps twice per day.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

Coffee: Yes, but no additives: cream, sugar, milk, etc. (A little artificial sweetener is fine.)

HOT-ROX: Yes, but note that it may hit you harder on the Pulse Fast. Start with a small dose, 1 cap twice per day, before moving to max dose: 2 caps twice per day.

[/quote]

Thanks Shug. The fast was harder than I thought it would be (might have been the coffee/HOT-ROX I didn’t have) but I feel great today.

On my first pulse fast, I developed a massive headache in the evening. I think is was mainly due to a lack of caffeine. On subsequent fasts I added a bit of coffee or green tea in the evening and it did wonders.

thank goodness for HOT-ROX, yesterday I was Pulse Fasting and I felt nearly dead tired. I took one capsule and an advil (had a damn headache all day) and within 1/2 hour my headache cleared up and I felt awake. In fact, I had a really good lower body pressing day. I haven’t had headaches at all my first two fasts and hunger is a non-issue, don’t get that strong rumbling for food anymore.

Usually the day after a fast, still in the fasted state I pop 2 caps of HOT-ROX and experience no problems.