Biotest

Protein Shake and MAG-10 Pulsing?

I have been having two protien shakes per day, one in the morning mixed with my black coffee and one with a fesh veggie smoothie for lunch and then my plazma pre and pei- workout. I am about to get serious with the MAG-10 pulse feast plan But, I would still like to keep my protien shake in the morning as it has the life force “coffee” in it. I also have a caffeine free brain candy for the b-vitamins. If I am going to have a pulse once I wake up, how should I pulse in concession to my morning protien shake and the brain candy?

Before or after the shake and, how much time between the two? I am also taking Alpha Male and rezv, should I take those before or after etc. Same question pretty much.

[quote]3axle.mick wrote:
I have been having two protien shakes per day, one in the morning mixed with my black coffee and one with a fesh veggie smoothie for lunch and then my plazma pre and pei- workout. I am about to get serious with the MAG-10 pulse feast plan But, I would still like to keep my protien shake in the morning as it has the life force “coffee” in it. I also have a caffeine free brain candy for the b-vitamins. If I am going to have a pulse once I wake up, how should I pulse in concession to my morning protien shake and the brain candy?

Before or after the shake and, how much time between the two? I am also taking Alpha Male and rezv, should I take those before or after etc. Same question pretty much. [/quote]

Pulse 15-20 minutes before the morning shake. You can take the pills with the pulse

CT, thanks for the response. Also, I have a buddy who wants to try the MAG-10 pulse feast but, given his funds, he can only afford to pulse about twice per day. To get him semi started, what would be the two best times for me to recommend he use the MAG-10?

CT, thanks for the response. Also, I have a buddy who wants to try the MAG-10 pulse feast but, given his funds, he can only afford to pulse about twice per day. To get him semi started, what would be the two best times for me to recommend he use the MAG-10? And how big do you think the difference in effectiveness would be if he pulsed with 1 scoop instead of 2 in order to make it stretch?

[quote]3axle.mick wrote:
CT, thanks for the response. Also, I have a buddy who wants to try the mag-10 pulse feast but, given his funds, he can only afford to pulse about twice per day. To get him semi started, what would be the two best times for me to recommend he use the mag-10?[/quote]

I wouldn’t pulse feast with only 2 pulses a day… at least if he can dop 2 full pulses and one pulse with a single scoop it would work better.

Best time is when waking up and then calculate when he has his solid food, the mid-point between the morning and “feast” is the second big pulse and include the single pulse either between the two main pulses or the second pulse and the feast

Awesome feedback CT, and back to my pulse feast plan, do you think my morning protien shake will at all interfere with my pulse feasting Or will it have much of an affect on my progress trying to lean out while still making small gains? Or would you recommend I try and just do away with the protien shake in the morning entirely?