Biotest

Protein Pulsing

i read an article on here that advocated 3 large meals a day with protein pulsing in between meals. Two questions: Three meals with pulsing better than eating 5 meals and supplementing the odd meals with BCAA structured peptides? If I do the protein pulsing…can I pulse with BCAA structured peptides?

1. Yes.

2. For maximal protein pulsing effect, use <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/mag-10"target=“new”>Mag-10. It’s designed for it.

Okay I ordered MAG-10 should be here soon…should I take BCAA structured peptides with my three meals? I have a container and a half of the BCAAs. What do you recommend for bedtime? I currently take ZMA an hour before bed and Cassein protein 15 mins before bed.

You can if you’d like. Although straight leucine seems to be better since it’s the real workhorse of BCAA blends. But if you’re just using up a bottle, go for it. Can’t hurt.

Some people have an Mag-10 pulse before bed or even in the middle of the night if that wake naturally to use the bathroom. Up to you.